Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

who needs group buys and club discounts Empty
PostSubject: who needs group buys and club discounts   who needs group buys and club discounts EmptyTue Apr 28 2009, 18:17

just ordered a few bits from GSF, headlamps, brake discs new drilled/grooved brembo, o2 sensor, 3 vr6 oil filters, 3 festa tdci oil filters.

came to paying for these and i said to the guy i should get 10% for being a member of a certain online club - he said "sod that mate" in a southern accent "you can have trade for this" and carriage free of charge!!!

laughing!! he opened me a trade account and said if liverpool gsf come this far they will put any bits i want on a van from there with 30 days credit.

all i need now is to go an put the magic V`s up at CES in rhyl and jobs a good-un, robbing cock suckers charging retail to ME of all people haha - proper gone down hill in recent years that place
Back to top Go down
HÜ84ND
Keyboard Warrior
HÜ84ND

Number of posts : 176
Ride : INCA VAN
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: who needs group buys and club discounts   who needs group buys and club discounts EmptyTue Apr 28 2009, 19:14

Last time i went to CES in Gaerwen i got trade prices without even asking ! I literally payed a quater of what KJ Ford were askin for part only !!
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: who needs group buys and club discounts   who needs group buys and club discounts EmptyTue Apr 28 2009, 19:29

yeah i get it in junction and chester - but the local place is full of knobers, im sure they are on some sort of commission and the staff changes all the time..

ask in rhyl - "can you do it cheaper" - "do you have an account?" is the response - "but i still dont want an exhaust made out of gold" i reply with and order mail order, much cheaper

ask in any other branch the same and they sort you out.

rhyl is trying to compete with halfords for the biggest knobbers in retail parts supply award.

i remember years ago asking for a timax rear box and actually wanting to pay the extra for chrome tail pipes on a mk2 rear box - the goon brings out the budget one and says there you go....
im like WTF "ive payed for the premium one and your putting this infront of me, there is 30 difference in price"
he replies "its got the same warranty as a timax, and we dont have the other one in stock"....
i said "well why did you take my money, did the computer not tell you - plus i want the chrome tail pipes"
he goes "oh yeah i forgot you stipulated that, worth a try ehh?"

i got a full refund and avoided like the plauge, continually using mail order untill recently when ive been doing a lot of work for people, i.e in one order £250!! but still no discounts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who needs group buys and club discounts   who needs group buys and club discounts Empty

Back to top Go down

who needs group buys and club discounts
Page 1 of 1