VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need a tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

I need a tank Empty
PostSubject: I need a tank   I need a tank EmptySun May 03 2009, 07:09

Got pinned yesterday between a old guy in a merc and the kerb on central reservation, he pulled straight into me on a dual carriage way, both my wheels took the brunt of the accident and the old guy drove off.

lucky the police caught up with him and he denied causing the crash wtf!!! they proved it was him by the damage to his bumper were it had rubbed my wheel.

So my tracking is now way out and my drivers side wheel has a shiny rim were it rubbed the kerb, so claiming refurb and tracking off him.

Insurance brokers are sending me a courtesy car but trying to argue with Zurich (underwriters) that I want to get my own quotes which their not happy about as they also want £450 excess off me due to being under 25

So watch this space.
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

I need a tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a tank   I need a tank EmptySun May 03 2009, 10:38

tell them to wave the excess and recover it from the party that is at fault.

id also think about seeking medical advice.
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

I need a tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a tank   I need a tank EmptySun May 03 2009, 10:50

already done, argued with the guy from Zurich about the cost saying that the work wont come anywere near that. as all it really needs is the tracking redoing, but the guy refused to do it outside insurance so i have no option but to go through it.

As for injuries ive already been checked out and have done something to my left shoulder, probably done when the wheel was ripped out of my hands hitting the kerb.

Just hope they dont give me a bloody corsa.
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

I need a tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a tank   I need a tank EmptySun May 03 2009, 11:13

what broker are you with? they will probably use help hire ore summat, when they call to ask you needs (i.e auto car, diability) stipulate german, auto and medium hatch!!

you do realise your car will be written off, as the courtesy car cost will make the claim ammount to more than your car!!!

i did and got me one of these, they were going to send an astra.

I need a tank IMGP0993
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

I need a tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a tank   I need a tank EmptySun May 03 2009, 13:16

ive had the car up on ramps and theres nothing wrong, most the repair will cost is getting the tracking done of which i already have a quote, so ill be phoning them first thing on tuesday to say that ill get it repaired myself and claim that back.

I didnt know this when i took it out but im entitled to 7days use of a courtesy car from HSBC, also Zurich wanted to give me a car that i had to pay for and then claim back. And i did state VW, medium. so i hope its a polo or golf, wont mind a lupo either. lol
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

I need a tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a tank   I need a tank EmptySun May 03 2009, 13:46

you will most likely get a golf, most insurance companies have them as their courtesy cars now, i know someone aged 17 got give a 58 Golf GTI while his clios in repair after a taxi driver rear ended him
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
Sponsored content

I need a tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a tank   I need a tank Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAG Wales :: VagWales Chat :: General Vag Chat-
Jump to: