VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!!

Go down 
+4
black magic vRS
technique
lowrider
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PassatMark
Keyboard Warrior
PassatMark

Number of posts : 71
Ride : Passat TDI Sport 130bhp 210lb/ft
Registration date : 2008-03-17

hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!!   hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20 2008, 09:12

Alright Mate, welcome to VAGWales, tidy car fella!!!

I know what ya mean about wheels i'm in the same mind of what to get!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy
Keyboard Warrior
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy

Number of posts : 170
Ride : if in doubt, flat out!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!!   hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20 2008, 09:31

PassatMark wrote:
Alright Mate, welcome to VAGWales, tidy car fella!!!

I know what ya mean about wheels i'm in the same mind of what to get!!! scratch

i got these monza's for £260 with the tyres so thought, hell i'll give em a go!! to be honest they'll look sound when the cars been slammed. theres not a mark on the wheels apart from the dodgy paint job!! merc rims look ok on the passat but a lot of people are going in that direction, so i tend to go the other way, lol!! porsche twists maybe, but bit on the expensive side!! in my opinion you want a full face rim or split / deep dish on the passat, the thin spoke or multi-spokes dont really suit the car, also the bigger the better!!! 20"s are on my wish list!! have you any rims in mind for your beast?? Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
PassatMark
Keyboard Warrior
PassatMark

Number of posts : 71
Ride : Passat TDI Sport 130bhp 210lb/ft
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!!   hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20 2008, 12:25

I was thinking merc/porka alloys but like you said every man and his c$*t have gone that way!!!
Looking at the states for wheels at the mo, thinking 18 to 20's with a dish?? But unless i win the lotto they'll have to wait till cash is free.

Just ordered my badgeless grill and stubby antenna, so i might have coilovers next then have a serious think and save for wheels! Oh and body colour mouldings.
Back to top Go down
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy
Keyboard Warrior
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy

Number of posts : 170
Ride : if in doubt, flat out!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!!   hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20 2008, 19:15

PassatMark wrote:
Just ordered my badgeless grill and stubby antenna, so i might have coilovers next then have a serious think and save for wheels! Oh and body colour mouldings.

try this link mate, better off buying new even though a bit pricey cause once you've taken them off a car they slightly loose their shape, as i've found out after replacing a door on my car that got kicked in!, n the chrome strip looks wavey! Mad

https://sslrelay.com/s74326199.oneandoneshop.co.uk/sess/utn;jsessionid=15478e3fc77b63a/shopdata/0015_VW/0090_Passat/0010_Exterior/0005_Door+moldings/product_details.shopscript?article=0010_Passat%2Bdoor%2Bmoldings%2Bwith%2Bchrome%2Binsert%2B%3D283B0898515GRU%3D29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!!   hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from deeside!!! now with pictures!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2