HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martian
Scene Mincer
Martian

Number of posts : 601
Ride : MK2F polo Saloon
Registration date : 2009-05-16

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 10:40

A picture message of a mate at the other place of work
So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... 6652_99699638481_823008481_1999607_4293620_n
Matty MK1 decided my car needed some TLC,and gave it some Tended Loving bog roll,a carrier bag on the towbar,cardboard tube up the zorst,and selotaped my doorhandles
What a bastard,but i laughed.

But not half as much as when two pissheads took it all off for me hahaha
Back to top Go down
scottymk1
VAG Resident
scottymk1

Number of posts : 271
Ride : mk1 golf gti, mk3 golf gti, mk4 golf 16v, mk5 golf fsi,
Registration date : 2009-05-17

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 10:49

nice bit of harmless fun, to keep things intresting, wot you gonna do to get them back? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Martian
Scene Mincer
Martian

Number of posts : 601
Ride : MK2F polo Saloon
Registration date : 2009-05-16

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 10:53

scottymk1 wrote:
nice bit of harmless fun, to keep things intresting, wot you gonna do to get them back? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i text matty saying his nice shiny black MK1 could do with some swirl marks ahahaha
nothing yet,but i'll get him back one day,the bastid!
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore


Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 11:05

imagine if someone took a shiznit on ya bonnet
Back to top Go down
Martian
Scene Mincer
Martian

Number of posts : 601
Ride : MK2F polo Saloon
Registration date : 2009-05-16

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 11:08

i wouldnt see it,it'd blend in with the bonnet hahaha
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore


Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 11:10

thats what i was thinking - imagine if it was a bit wet this shiznit - and you started driving along..... EWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Martian
Scene Mincer
Martian

Number of posts : 601
Ride : MK2F polo Saloon
Registration date : 2009-05-16

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 11:11

keith_lemon wrote:
thats what i was thinking - imagine if it was a bit wet this shiznit - and you started driving along..... EWWWWW
hahahahaha
ewwwwww
GOnna was the golf later,i'll check the bonnet for any stains
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore


Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 11:14

cool, i wash mine every 3 days the birds are out in force here shittin on everything
Back to top Go down
Martian
Scene Mincer
Martian

Number of posts : 601
Ride : MK2F polo Saloon
Registration date : 2009-05-16

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 11:17

keith_lemon wrote:
cool, i wash mine every 3 days the birds are out in force here shittin on everything
i pressure wash mine once a month
thats all it deserves
Back to top Go down
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 19:37

Martian wrote:
A picture message of a mate at the other place of work
So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... 6652_99699638481_823008481_1999607_4293620_n
Matty MK1 decided my car needed some TLC,and gave it some Tended Loving bog roll,a carrier bag on the towbar,cardboard tube up the zorst,and selotaped my doorhandles
What a bastard,but i laughed.

But not half as much as when two pissheads took it all off for me hahaha

LOL oh dear, good work getting pissheads to remove it all thou!
Back to top Go down
Martian
Scene Mincer
Martian

Number of posts : 601
Ride : MK2F polo Saloon
Registration date : 2009-05-16

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 19:42

Chris_Ash wrote:
Martian wrote:
A picture message of a mate at the other place of work
So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... 6652_99699638481_823008481_1999607_4293620_n
Matty MK1 decided my car needed some TLC,and gave it some Tended Loving bog roll,a carrier bag on the towbar,cardboard tube up the zorst,and selotaped my doorhandles
What a bastard,but i laughed.

But not half as much as when two pissheads took it all off for me hahaha

LOL oh dear, good work getting pissheads to remove it all thou!
i didnt even ask hahah,they just did it
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... EmptySat Jul 04 2009, 22:54

The perks working in octagon mart.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...   So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text... Empty

Back to top Go down
 
So,i'm sat at work and i receive a text...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Any one do body work or repainting?
» 2006 Work and Play for sale.
» Custom airbrush work?
» I am going to work on a property near Marble Bar. Detector in bag first.
» Need your collective brains to work for a minute guys.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAG Wales :: VagWales Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: