VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where can i buy a wing...

Go down 
+14
Chris_Irish
OwainMK1
Luke_MK1
robinhood
welshdubber69
matt
Darkdub
mErCuTi0
jij_mellow_yellow
detsomk2
stickygreen
keith_lemon
Sparky
Martian
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Martian
Scene Mincer
Martian

Number of posts : 601
Ride : MK2F polo Saloon
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Where can i buy a wing... Empty
PostSubject: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyMon Jul 20 2009, 10:15

For the golf,need the passenger front wing. Noticed today that it's bent as f**k after detso twatting a wall when he was stoned...pillock!

ideally in the same colour....
Back to top Go down
Sparky
VAG Resident
Sparky

Number of posts : 399
Ride : VW Golf GTI MK3 8V
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyMon Jul 20 2009, 10:45

The lesson is never buy a car from Detso. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Martian
Scene Mincer
Martian

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyMon Jul 20 2009, 10:46

Sparky wrote:
The lesson is never buy a car from Detso. Laughing Laughing
urgh,tell me about it
half the stuff he said he'd done..wasn't done. And he didn't tell me about the state of the passenger arch or the dents and scratches on the car
never mind!
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyMon Jul 20 2009, 13:46

passenger wing, i have.

will speak to you in abit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyMon Jul 20 2009, 13:58

shoulda worn your glasses when you went to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyMon Jul 20 2009, 14:00

he did, rose tinted ones
Back to top Go down
stickygreen
VAG Wales Admin
stickygreen

Number of posts : 1038
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti , Bora Tdi ::Unit-13[dot]com::
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyMon Jul 20 2009, 16:35

haha innit. Hardianparts.com then get unipart to order it in for u
Back to top Go down
http://www.unit-13.com
detsomk2
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 46
Ride : golf mk2
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 17:12

just to get the record staright mate. sion hibbs sold you the car not me. we made a deal i sold you my carb that was on my old car for £60. 8 weeks it took you and you didnt have the balls 2 say to me you couldnet afford 60quid. i am so glad your haveing problems with the car i really am. and btw hibbs exhausts dont rust mate we use stainless. youv got a problem with me not hibbs so dont drag his name into it.you were the pillock who insured and taxed the car before even seeing it you came down to collect the car when WE atated to you it want ready. so you can say as much stuff as you want about me on this aye i jyst hope ull say it to my face next time we meet aye.
Back to top Go down
Martian
Scene Mincer
Martian

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 17:53

detsomk2 wrote:
just to get the record staright mate. sion hibbs sold you the car not me. we made a deal i sold you my carb that was on my old car for £60. 8 weeks it took you and you didnt have the balls 2 say to me you couldnet afford 60quid. i am so glad your haveing problems with the car i really am. and btw hibbs exhausts dont rust mate we use stainless. youv got a problem with me not hibbs so dont drag his name into it.you were the pillock who insured and taxed the car before even seeing it you came down to collect the car when WE atated to you it want ready. so you can say as much stuff as you want about me on this aye i jyst hope ull say it to my face next time we meet aye.

What,i cant read morse code
keep it off the forums old chap
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 20:37

LMAO forum warriors FTW. afro
Back to top Go down
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

Number of posts : 1331
Ride : Audi A6 1.8T
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 08:18

Jerry!

Detsomk2... The idea of this forum is not for threatening remarks... cool it down a little. I'm sure all the stuff that was mentioned about your salesmanship was in good humour as is most of this forum. Should you feel you weren't being mentioned in a light hearted way you can always PM the 'culprit' in person and he can then edit/delete that post.. should this still not be satisfactory then you can PM a mod/admin to intervene... but whatever happens I do NOT want to see threatening behaviour on these boards... that's the jobs of the admins. Admin Power

=============

As for a wing.. I'm sure Matty could hook you up... he builds them :p Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.udf2.com
Darkdub
VAG Resident
Darkdub

Number of posts : 486
Ride : THE DARKDUB
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 10:23

Think the same msg goes to Martian aswell tbh stop stirrring if you have a problem use PM not go badmouthing on here.... PS when you buy a car its up to you to check it n stuff BEFORE BUYING not moan about it after like a girl.
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 14:30

when buying a second hand car its normaly sold as seen tbf
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
welshdubber69
Scene Mincer
welshdubber69

Number of posts : 679
Ride : 1969 baywindow + 1989 breadvan
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 15:57

doesnt matter what condition a mk2 is in they very rarely let you down................if they do it's only a couple of hours and they heal themselves!!! Wink

its a dub thing Laughing

and martin my friend.................its still better than ur saxo Laughing

...........no offence dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.unit-13.com
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 16:14

yeh and if it look terminal chances are it isn`t - aint that right benji!
Back to top Go down
detsomk2
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 46
Ride : golf mk2
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 16:59

sorry for posting that msg up then lads. its jys that i sold my golf to someone he sold it to my boss then m,artin bought it. so the ad i posted up on here was diffrent to what sean was selling it for. and 1 more thing i dont smoke weed mate so i wasnt stoned when i scraped the wall.cheers guys for the private mails youv sent me about my rant encouraging me to lip more but i wont
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptyFri Aug 07 2009, 07:38

detsomk2 wrote:
sorry for posting that msg up then lads. its jys that i sold my golf to someone he sold it to my boss then m,artin bought it. so the ad i posted up on here was diffrent to what sean was selling it for. and 1 more thing i dont smoke weed mate so i wasnt stoned when i scraped the wall.cheers guys for the private mails youv sent me about my rant encouraging me to lip more but i wont

I can guess who pm'ed you aswell!
Back to top Go down
robinhood
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 7
Ride : Mk2 Cabriolet Van
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 17:00

One rule martyn, do not accuse people of taking drugs unless you clearly have evidence at the time that drugs were a cause of the incident. Its quite a serious legal matter, that if your not careful will attract the eyes of the law to a slander case on your behalf.

From my understanding you bought the car sold as seen. Even though most of your associates tried to reason you off the idea. So you kinda get what you deserve im afraid.

This means next time :-

Check out the car your buying before you hand over the cash. And considering you bought it for "banger value" money your got a good deal in my opinion Smile

And one final note, do not carry on slating sion hibbs. His work is fantastic, and he is one of the best fabricators in the north west. If you dont like his work, go elsewhere, but DO NOT spoil the experience for other people. I have had him for years and never had one issue.
Back to top Go down
robinhood
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 7
Ride : Mk2 Cabriolet Van
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 17:06

On your behalf, I have consulted with a team of trained problem solvers :-

The suggestion is you get a wing from a scrap vendor. I took the liberty of suitably locating a small selection in the north wales region, suitably located within a few miles of your residence.

Matthews Auto Salvage
Arch Motors

Just a quick selection of the finest scrap experiences in the north west. My sources tell me, they currently have many of your components you require in stock.

Further to add to this, I am under reason to believe they may even offer you a suitable deal on your motor, to rid you of any further unnecessary car breakage experiences.

I hope this was of help afro
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 17:17

Why would he want to break or sell it to a scrappy when hes just had a make over and the car is running alot better than it originally was ??

Alls he needs is a new wing like he said, more bits may come along as the car goes through it stages but hell have to put up with that!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 17:29

fair point, hibs is a top man.
Back to top Go down
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 22:26

Seconded, my new back box is mint !
Back to top Go down
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 22:43

it sounds pretty good as well Owain alien
Back to top Go down
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 22:44

Cheers chris ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 23:04

baaarp!!!

Mathews are on the slightly expensive side ddo for some things, but hey they were mk3 polo parts a car almost impossible to find in a north wales scrappy and only found one in a south wales one, plenty of red mk4's and mk3 golfs rusting away in there ddo.

Which one is Arch?

there is of course that one in llanduno and the one out at the junction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy a wing...   Where can i buy a wing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Where can i buy a wing...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAG Wales :: VagWales Chat :: General Vag Chat-
Jump to: