VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2

Go down 
+9
Darkdub
jij_mellow_yellow
detsomk2
OwainMK1
Luke_MK1
Martian
Cymro
mk1mel
monkeyboy1986
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07 2009, 08:33

jij_mellow_yellow wrote:

So martin's selling stolen good's, you still broke into his car and try to steal it. If u would of broke into my car i would given you a major chinease burn!! lol

i am in no way taking sides here.... but

say for example i sold a set of wheels to someone, left them saying no rush on paying but dont take the piss. then 3 months later they guy has been very distant and gives excuses about family being in hot water financially, then stops answering telephone calls - and you spot him on every modified website, driving about everywhere "cruising" whilst being skint ummmmm....

what would you do? would you make it your mission to make sure you left the other guys car on bricks? - i know i would!

{the story above has been altered to protect the guilty, and has nothing to do with martian}
Back to top Go down
scotty GT
Keyboard Warrior
scotty GT

Number of posts : 113
Ride : 91 polo GT
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07 2009, 11:24

im nt siding i dnt evan now em i jus dont like thiv's iv had one ov my cars broken it to b4 Evil or Very Mad

thay robbed f#kin everythin so i don't have stereo's n that in any ov my car's any mwr Sad
Back to top Go down
detsomk2
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 46
Ride : golf mk2
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 14:57

cheers for that keith thats exactly wht happend in this situation. so im not the thief goin to get what belongs to me. are bailifts thiefs for taking you goods? well to be onhest i thout i delt with the situation spot on by me goin under the bonnet i got my weber back. i txted him while i was outside saying i was there and wanted my weber but no reply from him. and as for useing a wheel brace as a weapon i wouldnt go that far im on a 100hrs community service sentence now for useing a meat tendeiser as a weapon lol
Back to top Go down
detsomk2
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 15:00

luke mk3 whos ur dad?
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 15:30

detsomk2 wrote:
cheers for that keith thats exactly wht happend in this situation. so im not the thief goin to get what belongs to me. are bailifts thiefs for taking you goods? well to be onhest i thout i delt with the situation spot on by me goin under the bonnet i got my weber back. i txted him while i was outside saying i was there and wanted my weber but no reply from him. and as for useing a wheel brace as a weapon i wouldnt go that far im on a 100hrs community service sentence now for useing a meat tendeiser as a weapon lol

You were risking it abit goin into mart car then wernt ya, if he would of rang the coppers then u would of been in deep dog shiznit
Back to top Go down
detsomk2
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 15:33

would i? for taking back my possesion?
Back to top Go down
Marc VW
VAG Resident
Marc VW

Number of posts : 407
Ride : Seat Leon TFSI
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09 2009, 16:26

detso know what u mean buddy but if the coppers caught you u wouldnt be able to prove it was yours all they see is you breaking into a car you didnt own buddy
Back to top Go down
http://MarcVanWeert@talktalk.net
detsomk2
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11 2009, 19:45

true true bud. but after 8weeks i thout no way im gonna get it back. so after several promises off him saying he was gonna bring it back. i decided enought is enuff.
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11 2009, 19:52

dont blame you tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2   Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would like a new exhaust for my Golf mk 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2