VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay

Go down 
+7
Cymro
OwainMK1
Luke_MK1
mErCuTi0
keith_lemon
daz123
mk3greg
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stickygreen
VAG Wales Admin
stickygreen

Number of posts : 1038
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti , Bora Tdi ::Unit-13[dot]com::
Registration date : 2008-02-08

mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay   mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18 2009, 16:47

welcome to the site dude, polo's looking sweet Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.unit-13.com
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay   mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18 2009, 17:11

Yeh welcome dude, looks tidy!
Back to top Go down
mk3greg
Keyboard Warrior
mk3greg

Number of posts : 88
Ride : mk3 polo (Gt wanabe)
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay   mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18 2009, 17:31

again, cheers for the comments Very Happy Stupid
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay   mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19 2009, 12:08

I've got a phillJ kit. always been suspect about the height as things didn't measure up right. arch gap was a lot less than id accounted for and the front wheels fouled the arches on fast tight bends. backs caught on really bumpy roads.

new tyres have sorted that out but now I did the back I've lost another 200mm in height and there placing speed bumps all over my town. the old ones were nice and long and ok but all the new ones are either just a tall mound of tar about a foot long or tall sump splitters. can't drive anywhere in town centre or most of the adjoining roads.

some of them are so bad even the police are claiming they cause damage to the volvos.
Back to top Go down
mk3greg
Keyboard Warrior
mk3greg

Number of posts : 88
Ride : mk3 polo (Gt wanabe)
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay   mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20 2009, 15:01

Cymro wrote:
I've got a phillJ kit. always been suspect about the height as things didn't measure up right. arch gap was a lot less than id accounted for and the front wheels fouled the arches on fast tight bends. backs caught on really bumpy roads.

new tyres have sorted that out but now I did the back I've lost another 200mm in height and there placing speed bumps all over my town. the old ones were nice and long and ok but all the new ones are either just a tall mound of tar about a foot long or tall sump splitters. can't drive anywhere in town centre or most of the adjoining roads.

some of them are so bad even the police are claiming they cause damage to the volvos.

It is gettin major daft now. Luckily here, they dont seem as big as the ones you've got, still bad though! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay   mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

mk3greg - new polo - Colwyn bay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2