Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

forgive me father...... Empty
PostSubject: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 18:39

for i have sinned, i have preformed naughty acts on porsche 944s - taking their door handles and converting them to vw - i must also confess to stealing armour door plates that come with them and having to chisel doorskins to remove the handles...

im sorry but i cant live without 7 sets of scripted door handles - i am the only member of PHA porsche handle anonymous

forgive me father...... DSC00784

forgive me father...... DSC00785

father i beg your forgiveness, please... (if you forgive me i will buy the boxster S calipers i saw today and not ebay them to make huge scene funded profit)
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 18:55

lol enough there then Ant ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 18:57

thats my pension fund there luke...

cost me an arm and a leg anyway!
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 19:08

haha - fair enough!

Would the black parts on my handles polish up ?? Smile

And ill be finished with your axle stands the end of the month once the front bumper is here and on = Not getting suspension now Sad
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 19:20

no as they are plastic, i can get you the ones that will polish up next time i go down to the breakers - i was gunna pick up a few sets of those but i dont know what the call is for them. - he wasnt after a lot for the ones like you are looking for

axle stands............... oh yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 19:25

Ahh cool, send me a text when your next there letting me know what there after for them,

And forget about the axle stands ?
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 19:31

Luke_MK3 wrote:
Ahh cool, send me a text when your next there letting me know what there after for them,

And forget about the axle stands ?

yes i forgot, not forget about them lol.

these are ur babies
CLICK - what ever they go for deduct scene tax and thats the price ill put to him lol - to me now if i spend over 500 its a free for all with low value bits.
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 20:21

dude you have a handle fetish!

keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 20:27

found some boxster S calipers there toooooooo....

intrested?

he has had to put the prices up due to the E38 lads telling him how much they go for on there! english knobs - it was 45 a caliper this time last year

he was also saying that the lithuanians are out bidding on breaker only cars from this country and fixing them to put back on the roads - so he is being out priced on new stock due to the euro, lituanian laws (or lack of the regarding damaged cars) and their economy coming into line with ours...

fucked up aye
Back to top Go down
Dub-bitz
Keyboard Warrior
Dub-bitz

Number of posts : 135
Ride : Mk3 Golf VR,Pearl Grey Golf G60,Caddy daily
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 20:57

You gotta love the Porsche handles............ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Kia Sportage
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 22:35

FECK OFF, FORGIVENESS !!!!
forgive me father...... 0103fted

forgive me father...... 632452 there is a demand for the mk3 polo type ones and if there isnt make one, next time your there grab them all then go on CP, E38 selling them for some scene price.

stick a few on ebay as "rare" and link it to ED38, you will get some E38 tosser going "OMG, I must own them", instant demand, he buys a set, brags to his mates how scene they are, by which point you start selling them direct on the forum and they will all want to buy some Laughing

Remember if there sold as scene they will go like a spliff at a VW show Laughing

BTW: I want a set of mk3 ones, next time your there. and then you shall receive forgiveness Laughing

McLOVIN - RE: Polo Show 2011 - There was a ginger alert at the gate?? Man that place is well ahead of the times, next they'll be installing gas fittings into the shower heads in the gingers showers...

forgive me father...... BannerOEM2-crop
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 22:38

Thats two people that are after Mk3 Ones then Cymro Smile
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Kia Sportage
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 09:13

Think my car could benefit with some nice polished ones.

McLOVIN - RE: Polo Show 2011 - There was a ginger alert at the gate?? Man that place is well ahead of the times, next they'll be installing gas fittings into the shower heads in the gingers showers...

forgive me father...... BannerOEM2-crop
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 09:26

the solid metal ones will fit too, i have a set or two without writing on - i know for a fact that the passenger side handle is 10, and the drivers one comes in a 25-30 depending on the condition - as the drivers ones always fail - i am sure these is a way to mod the passenger ones to drivers using parts off old vw handles - how hard can it be!

im thinking that a bit of electroplating may be needed on these, i`ll call the electroplater and see cost/benefit
Back to top Go down
stickygreen
VAG Wales Admin
stickygreen

Number of posts : 1038
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti , Bora Tdi ::Unit-13[dot]com::
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... EmptyMon Aug 31 2009, 18:06

i love them door handles I love you tres Pimpness

forgive me father...... Wh611
Back to top Go down
http://www.unit-13.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forgive me father......   forgive me father...... Empty

Back to top Go down

forgive me father......
Page 1 of 1