VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rats of the road ?

Go down 
+7
jij_mellow_yellow
Chris_Irish
Sian-Marie
Luke_MK1
BigGR5
keith_lemon
OwainMK1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 21:41

What r urs ? Know when ur drivin around mindin ur own business, and you see a "car" and you just wunna rip the drivers head off for driving such a shitbag ! Gets u all worked up an shiznit (might just b me) lol

1st offender in the auld kia pride ! proper shed. Wouldent forgive a poor student for driving one of these.
Rats of the road ? Shed3

2nd is ssssshityangyong or whatever ! Just ridicilous, words fail me.
Rats of the road ? Shed

And my pet hate are MG's, all of them infact, rats of the road. Terrible cars, an the people who drive them for sum unknown reason love them.
Rats of the road ? Shed2

Last edited by OwainMK1 on Sun Aug 30 2009, 23:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 21:53

civic type r`s give me rage mostly cos any of them who actually do try it on get much more than they bargained for - but mostly cos 99% of them just dont know how to drive them or are frightened

thats about it really
Back to top Go down
BigGR5
Scene Mincer
BigGR5

Number of posts : 571
Ride : Mk1 Golf AFH, Audi A4 Tdi.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 22:07

Spotty little gimps driving Saxo's like twats. There was a red 1.1 in holyhead today with THE loudest exhaust I've heard in ages. Revs up drops the clutch and managed the tiniest little wheelspin in the pi$$ing rain across (you've guessed it) Mcdonalds car park. 3 o clock in the afternoon with little kids walking around etc.

I wanted to chase him and give him a good kicking it wound me up so much lol !! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 22:24

Puntos do it for me - Just look so cheap and plasticy

Also Ford KA's my next door neighbour who i bought my Polo has one, (got taught to drive at first in it) and not only does it fell crap - She has ruined it by puting PINK spots over it , tinted windows and the worst cheapest Kenwood Audio install EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
Sian-Marie
Keyboard Warrior
Sian-Marie

Number of posts : 93
Ride : MK3 Polo Coupe...watch this space
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 22:43

Chevrolet Kalos Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 23:04

Cars on the road don't bother me, in work thou!!

LDVs (we are going to have a party when they all rot away) such a bloody parts bin of a van, tryin to work out anything other than filters is a bloody nightmare.
Back to top Go down
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 23:44

See exactly where your comin from with type r 's, a certain type of people buy them cos they think they're fast, but cant drive. Ohh would love to see their faces when the Vr starts rollin lol.
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyMon Aug 31 2009, 06:11

Mine would have to ford fiesta mk- Why would you buy them? they look cheap, they fell cheap and THEY ARE CHEAP! S
Back to top Go down
Sparky
VAG Resident
Sparky

Number of posts : 399
Ride : VW Golf GTI MK3 8V
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 08:11

Any Well Known British Car Maker, I would love to rip the flat capped driving glove wearing tossers heads off.
Back to top Go down
stickygreen
VAG Wales Admin
stickygreen

Number of posts : 1038
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti , Bora Tdi ::Unit-13[dot]com::
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 16:29

im with gaz, cant stand little shits in saxo's who think their in skylines. retard
Back to top Go down
http://www.unit-13.com
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 16:38

saxos mostly ford fiestas because they are well quick init
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

Number of posts : 1331
Ride : Audi A6 1.8T
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 17:20

I had an MG ZR160 in Belgium.. and it's the best car I've owned to date... but then I'm just fitting your stereotype there... :p

Guess I'm also a cock for driving an Audi then?

Well evidence suggests yes...

My dad drove a bimmer... he taught me to drive.. people say I do drive like him... and it's said that the "cocks" went from bimmers to Audi's... lol

D'Oh!

Anyways.. Rats.. Corsas that are bog standard.. with the black bumpers and everything.. yet have rims, big exhausts and lexus lights... (same applies for Saxo's, pug 106's etc..) now.. if these spotty faced teens stopped spending their money on useless mods, buying McD's food and going to the movies... (I usually see them down there too...) then they could probably afford a better car within a year, easy! Like... a VAG!? Very Happy

But then.. would we want to associate those drivers with VAG? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.udf2.com
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 17:28

but everyone knows MGZR or what ever are not made by Well Known British Car Maker LMAO Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 17:30

Chris_Irish wrote:

LDVs (we are going to have a party when they all rot away) such a bloody parts bin of a van, tryin to work out anything other than filters is a bloody nightmare.

lol our company just aquired another company who made all the brake lines, formed plastic parts etc for ldv -- we have had unipart on the blower asking for aftermarket bits "fuel vent pipes" etc and we have no clue how to make them - so either they will rot away or simply have no parts supply to keep them going.
Back to top Go down
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 17:39

So, at a guess, you sold it before it reached 40k or so miles ? Wouldent have been the best car you ever owned then, i'm thinking.

Good too see that you saw the light and made the leap to a proper car mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

Number of posts : 1331
Ride : Audi A6 1.8T
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 18:24

Well... my car history so far

Mk1 Golf Rabbit (failed MOT several times and is probably a 1m x 1m cube now Sad )

Mk1 Golf Karmann Cabrio Coupe ... all I can say is... Mmmmm (white body/red roof+interior)

MG ZR160 (bought from new.. got all niggles sorted within it's warranty time and erm.. not sure how many KM's it had when I sold it.. quite a lot though.. I drove it to an MG-R meet in Coventry :p)

Honda CRX Del Sol (Rustbucket and a half.. plus it wasn't the 160bhp version.. plus it was an Auto.. ARGH! Sold this at a financial loss.. :\ )
Audi A6.. OOH YEH!

So yah.. a large % of VAG in there.. and I'm trying to sway the wife to for us to get another VAG car for her, teehee.

Oh.. something else to add to the Rats list.. anything touched by a PENSIONER! OMG! I walked past a car today and all I could hear was the engine revving and it was inching back, stopping.. inching back.. stopping.. but engine on constant revvs... two pensioners in it trying to revers about 2m, rofl... on double yellows no less.. URGH! SHOT I SAY! SHOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.udf2.com
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 19:19

Ohh man, i've seen some car crimes commited by sum old timers ! gees, you'd think that all pensioner cars only had 2 gears, forward an reverse !
Back to top Go down
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? EmptyTue Sep 01 2009, 22:34

keith_lemon wrote:
Chris_Irish wrote:

lol our company just aquired another company who made all the brake lines, formed plastic parts etc for ldv -- we have had unipart on the blower asking for aftermarket bits "fuel vent pipes" etc and we have no clue how to make them - so either they will rot away or simply have no parts supply to keep them going.

and for my second wish genie...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rats of the road ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rats of the road ?   Rats of the road ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rats of the road ?
Page 1 of 1