HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 project mk4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finch
Keyboard Warrior
Finch

Number of posts : 130
Ride : mk3 Golf GTI 8v
Registration date : 2009-07-10

project mk4 Empty
PostSubject: project mk4   project mk4 EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 21:34

right...I'm desperate to get the mk4 Golf back on the road but I want a few little exterior mods to set myself apart...

everyone seems to go for a Euro look from here & I respect the look, it's great
but I want to go for the American look...two tone style

project mk4 Mk4_go10

Gloss Black Bonnet & Roof
Gloss Black 17" Audi RS4s
R32 Bodykit
& Recaro Babysit (ready for April) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

project mk4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project mk4   project mk4 EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 09:18

should be good Cool

_________________
mk1mel wrote:
you were at our marquee,doing all the moves too
Back to top Go down
craigolfmk4
VAG Resident
craigolfmk4

Number of posts : 403
Ride : MK4 Golf
Registration date : 2009-01-28

project mk4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project mk4   project mk4 EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 18:50

Surely if you're going for a US look you should search for US front and rear bumpers instead???
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

project mk4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project mk4   project mk4 EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 20:11

craigolfmk4 wrote:
Surely if you're going for a US look you should search for US front and rear bumpers instead???

Yes US ones, i have two in my garage Ninja

_________________
mk1mel wrote:
you were at our marquee,doing all the moves too
Back to top Go down
Finch
Keyboard Warrior
Finch

Number of posts : 130
Ride : mk3 Golf GTI 8v
Registration date : 2009-07-10

project mk4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project mk4   project mk4 EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 21:41

not to sound like a novice (which I obviously am!)

what's the difference?
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

project mk4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project mk4   project mk4 EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 21:45

Finch wrote:
not to sound like a novice (which I obviously am!)

what's the difference?

Smooth number plate recess on the rub strip and us side marker lights on each side.

_________________
mk1mel wrote:
you were at our marquee,doing all the moves too
Back to top Go down
craigolfmk4
VAG Resident
craigolfmk4

Number of posts : 403
Ride : MK4 Golf
Registration date : 2009-01-28

project mk4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project mk4   project mk4 EmptyThu Nov 12 2009, 18:27

technique wrote:
Finch wrote:
not to sound like a novice (which I obviously am!)

what's the difference?

Smooth number plate recess on the rub strip and us side marker lights on each side.

On the rear the recess for the numberplate is different too, more square than rectangle.
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

project mk4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project mk4   project mk4 EmptyThu Nov 12 2009, 20:16

craigolfmk4 wrote:
technique wrote:
Finch wrote:
not to sound like a novice (which I obviously am!)

what's the difference?

Smooth number plate recess on the rub strip and us side marker lights on each side.

On the rear the recess for the numberplate is different too, more square than rectangle.

Yea thats right

_________________
mk1mel wrote:
you were at our marquee,doing all the moves too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




project mk4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project mk4   project mk4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
project mk4
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Project Peenemünde!
» Project 45 For Sale
» Cheap go kart project
» Another project to add to the list.
» weekend project

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAG Wales :: VagWales Chat :: General Vag Chat-
Jump to: