VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

Number of posts : 1331
Ride : Audi A6 1.8T
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF   Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF EmptySat Jul 19 2008, 21:43

Lidl is selling car items on Monday.

Please ignore the bloody cheapo "styling films" and "chrome trims"... there are good finds amongst these car items Razz

Lidl Car Stuff

If you're near the Bangor store and want me to hold something aside for you on Monday.. have it posted on here by Sunday night... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.udf2.com
Lucky13-
Keyboard Warrior
Lucky13-

Number of posts : 24
Ride : Polo 6n 1.6
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF   Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 19:28

ooooooooooo! ill be there tomorrow morning Very Happy wish i saw this post earlier Sad
Back to top Go down
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

PostSubject: Re: Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF   Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 20:04

Yarr indeed... I just got a neck cushion for my little one.. :p

I usually get the light bulbs 'cause they're from Hella (doesn't say it on the case they're in.. but it says it on the larger cardboard box they come in Wink ) and they're nice and cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeap. Hehe.. bright enough too Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF   Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF EmptyWed Jul 23 2008, 18:58

Got a fire extingusher as it was only £6.99 so well worth it to insure saving your car in a fire.
Back to top Go down
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

PostSubject: Re: Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF   Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF EmptyWed Jul 23 2008, 19:16

I got one from last time.

In Belgium it's the law that you have to have one in the car.. new cars have them already installed too.. and it's an MOT failure not to have one... so yeah.. difference between a slight scorching to the whole car being burnt out. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lucky13-
Keyboard Warrior
Lucky13-

PostSubject: Re: Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF   Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 15:39

lol i ended up buying myself a gear knob and some chrome style mat stuff cos it was cheap Razz
Back to top Go down
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

PostSubject: Re: Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF   Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 19:12

what was the 1 thing I told you not to do?

Laughing

That chrome checkered mat stuff looks useful if you've got an idea of where to put it...

The pic on the box has the guy cutting it out and lining "cubby holes" etc... with it.. guess it could spruce up the interior a little :p

get a few pics up when yer done.
Back to top Go down
Lucky13-
Keyboard Warrior
Lucky13-

PostSubject: Re: Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF   Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 22:25

ive already got the blue version of it in the boot of my car Wink

bought it cos it was a tenner cheaper than halfords and ill find something to do with it hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF   Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheapo (but some nice) Car STUFF
Page 1 of 1