VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!

Go down 
+2
20v-turbo
s-express
6 posters
AuthorMessage
s-express
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 94
Ride : S2 Avant
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyThu Mar 25 2010, 21:13

Hi - my name's Alex & I sold my old passat to Technique for a bargain price.
I know he has now sold it on but hope that he feels I was an honest seller????
Anyway, time has now come to sell its successor - a K reg Audi 100 2.0e estate.
Its in really good condition and its priced to sell at £500.
Anway if a mod can give me permission to post a proper advert in the for sale section, I'd be very grateful!
Thanks
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

Number of posts : 3559
Ride : mk3 16v, mk3 8v, tt 225, a4 20v, mk2 20vt blah blah
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyThu Mar 25 2010, 21:47

welcom mate
Back to top Go down
s-express
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyThu Mar 25 2010, 21:49

20v-turbo wrote:
welcom mate
Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Scene Mincer

Number of posts : 792
Ride : Ibiza Mk2
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyThu Mar 25 2010, 21:50

Welcome to the forums mate! Cool
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyThu Mar 25 2010, 22:35

hello welcome any more information on the audi ?
specs pics t&T ?
matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyThu Mar 25 2010, 22:59

welcome fella cheers
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyFri Mar 26 2010, 11:21

Hi Alex,

I can definatley recommend you as a seller, unfortunatley there is a restriction on low activity accounts for selling. If you PM me the information i will gladly set the ad up for you. (It does not look like we can de-restrict just one account)

The passat was a good work horse i just had to get a manual run about! It has been entered in to the scrap ball rally so the new owners will be taking it around europe (1600 miles) to finish in monaco!.

Nath
Back to top Go down
s-express
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyFri Mar 26 2010, 20:35

technique wrote:
Hi Alex,

I can definatley recommend you as a seller, unfortunatley there is a restriction on low activity accounts for selling. If you PM me the information i will gladly set the ad up for you. (It does not look like we can de-restrict just one account)

The passat was a good work horse i just had to get a manual run about! It has been entered in to the scrap ball rally so the new owners will be taking it around europe (1600 miles) to finish in monaco!.

Nath

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! Glad to hear the old girl will go with a bit of dignity!? I'm sure she wont let them down, she didn't let me down in 80 odd thousand miles!
I'll upload some pictures of the 100 to photobucket (along with some S2 ones as there doesn't seem to be many Audi owners on here!)
Wink
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyFri Mar 26 2010, 21:00

yea ok mate, we have a fair few audi owners lots of A3's an A6, S4 and i think an old quattro too. Cool
Back to top Go down
s-express
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyFri Mar 26 2010, 21:17

pictures here:
https://s650.photobucket.com/albums/uu228/alexcollins/
pm me your email and I'll send through the blurb on service history etc.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! EmptyFri Mar 26 2010, 21:41

cheers, if you just send me a PM with the details on i will put it up. (the PM button below my signature)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!   Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Folks - want to sell my Audi 100 but it wont let me post in the for sale bit!
Page 1 of 1