VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone know much about the audi allroad?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tombombvw
Keyboard Warrior
tombombvw

Number of posts : 249
Ride : mk4 golf
Registration date : 2010-01-18

anyone know much about the audi allroad? Empty
PostSubject: anyone know much about the audi allroad?   anyone know much about the audi allroad? EmptyTue Mar 30 2010, 09:31

looking into geting a new car, was thinking a passat tdi v6 4motion, but the audi a6 allroad has caught my eye

anyone know much about the suspension on them, i know they come standard with adjustable ride height air suspension, but what i want to know is how low exactly will it go? or can you get aftermarket suspension for them that will go lower?

hopfuly someone will know
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomberaudio.co.uk
REDLooP
VAG Wales Admin
REDLooP

Number of posts : 1184
Ride : 1.0 LUPO Low & Slow
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: anyone know much about the audi allroad?   anyone know much about the audi allroad? EmptyTue Mar 30 2010, 10:36

most have air suspension and standard, but some early basic ones had mac struts and torsions.

U can get the system reprogrammed to go lower, but its not like a normal air bag kit. So it wont be on the floor.

Guess ud have to install a new air bag kit for mega low riding
Back to top Go down
tombombvw
Keyboard Warrior
tombombvw

Number of posts : 249
Ride : mk4 golf
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: anyone know much about the audi allroad?   anyone know much about the audi allroad? EmptyTue Mar 30 2010, 11:33

ah ok thanks for the input! thinking about i may go for the passat, bigger boot for audio, all 17cuft of it Twisted Evil and cheaper on insurance and better on fuel
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomberaudio.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone know much about the audi allroad?   anyone know much about the audi allroad? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone know much about the audi allroad?
Page 1 of 1