VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get

Go down 
+5
Sparky
Chris_Irish
20v-turbo
craigolfmk4
GezDub
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GezDub
Keyboard Warrior
GezDub

Number of posts : 67
Ride : Volkswagen Golf Mk3
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get   Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26 2010, 23:47

PianoMan wrote:
TDi's hold their value. Not necessarily any VW. You can get a Mk4 Golf GTi 1.8 - 2.0l petrol for £1.5k now... on the likes of eBay and AutoTrader I'm sure...

Anyway, £500 tops I'd say personally, (back on topic)... Maybe post a few pics of any dinks, rust / overall condition Gez?

Only things wrong are about 2-3 small dints on the top and a few small bits of rust but they are getting treated before the sale....... and someone said something about the performance. . . . . well it may have done 133k but it drives like its brand new to be fair its a right trooper, ive fixed all problems with it so if it broke down any time soon i would be shocked and then accuse the buyer of shit driving
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Scene Mincer

Number of posts : 792
Ride : Ibiza Mk2
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get   Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27 2010, 16:36

Yeah, as a few've mentioned mate, £500 maybe at a push?...
Back to top Go down
GezDub
Keyboard Warrior
GezDub

PostSubject: Re: Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get   Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27 2010, 16:56

PianoMan wrote:

Every time i find one of the cars i want at the prices im willing to pay i phone them and no answer or its been sold . . . . . . . life doesn't give you a chance does it
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Scene Mincer

Number of posts : 792
Ride : Ibiza Mk2
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get   Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27 2010, 18:02

GezDub wrote:
PianoMan wrote:

Every time i find one of the cars i want at the prices im willing to pay i phone them and no answer or its been sold . . . . . . . life doesn't give you a chance does it

Keep looking mate, one's bound to show up sooner or later! Cool
Back to top Go down
GezDub
Keyboard Warrior
GezDub

PostSubject: Re: Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get   Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27 2010, 18:14

its just i need to find a buyer for my car and teh car i want has to be there when i get the money as my dad has been borrowing my car to get to work so unless i'm luckier than an leprechaun i'll have to find someone who wants to exchange for the car i want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get   Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to sell.....How much am i looking to get
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2