HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Took the T2 for MOT today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stuartmc88
VAG Wales Moderator
stuartmc88

Number of posts : 275
Ride : vw t4, mk2 scirocco Gt2, Golf mk5 tdi
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today EmptyTue May 18 2010, 15:01

hey guys took the bay for is mot today and its faild on a fair bit of welding oh and they also failed the horn lol

so if anyone can weld and has the time to do it please get intouch!
Back to top Go down
gti-dude
Keyboard Warrior
gti-dude

Number of posts : 164
Ride : corrado g60 & seat leon cupra
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today EmptyWed May 19 2010, 20:04

affraid blimey mate, thats bad luck! bet you wish you kept the other one..
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today EmptyWed May 19 2010, 20:15

stuartmc88 wrote:
hey guys took the bay for is mot today and its faild on a fair bit of welding oh and they also failed the horn lol

so if anyone can weld and has the time to do it please get intouch!

No not the horn!!!! it works! Just not in a horn sounding way lol. I think you should keep it on a different circuit for shows Laughing

_________________
mk1mel wrote:
you were at our marquee,doing all the moves too
Back to top Go down
stuartmc88
VAG Wales Moderator
stuartmc88

Number of posts : 275
Ride : vw t4, mk2 scirocco Gt2, Golf mk5 tdi
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today EmptyWed May 19 2010, 21:33

gti-dude wrote:
affraid blimey mate, thats bad luck! bet you wish you kept the other one..

no dude i frickin love the new one and its worth wa more than what the t4 was lol
Back to top Go down
stuartmc88
VAG Wales Moderator
stuartmc88

Number of posts : 275
Ride : vw t4, mk2 scirocco Gt2, Golf mk5 tdi
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today EmptyWed May 19 2010, 21:33

technique wrote:
stuartmc88 wrote:
hey guys took the bay for is mot today and its faild on a fair bit of welding oh and they also failed the horn lol

so if anyone can weld and has the time to do it please get intouch!

No not the horn!!!! it works! Just not in a horn sounding way lol. I think you should keep it on a different circuit for shows Laughing

the horn is staying mate i refuse to get rid i will bribe mot station lol
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today EmptyWed May 19 2010, 21:39

stuartmc88 wrote:


the horn is staying mate i refuse to get rid i will bribe mot station lol

afro

_________________
mk1mel wrote:
you were at our marquee,doing all the moves too
Back to top Go down
Scirocco_oldboy
Keyboard Warrior


Number of posts : 225
Ride : Scirocco
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today EmptyWed May 19 2010, 22:08

Type 2's Now then!
Im old enough to remeber em new!ok ok ok! yeah im that old! i'm I still allowed on here?
My dad had the very 1st 1200cc vans New from T&A Milburn of Llanfair P.G. In 1963.(Now Star/Caravans/car sales.....etc)
He then went onto another new 1965 1500 C reg bus, which we went to Spain in. What an adventure that was! (1965 remember)
His last one was in 1970 a bay window Van (JJC 170J) where are you now?
I had a 72 Danbury camper about 12 years ago. I was biterley dissapointed. It was slow, gluped petrol at a rate my Monaro would be proud of!
Charachetfull? Well i supose so?? If you like going every where slowly using lots of fuel!
Type 2's are a aquired taste me thinks. I aquired & now disaquired..............Is that a word?
To continue the air cooled theame. My dad had a 412LE Variant too. Now that is class! I would to get me hands on one of 'em!
Ayway good luck with it Just remember any budget you have then X 3 Laughing Laughing Laughing
I also had a Type 3 Variant as a 19 Y/O That also was a dissapointment


Last edited by Sciroccoboy on Thu May 20 2010, 04:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today EmptyWed May 19 2010, 22:30

Never too old!

Quite an impressive list! Aircooled budgets Shocked

_________________
mk1mel wrote:
you were at our marquee,doing all the moves too
Back to top Go down
stuartmc88
VAG Wales Moderator
stuartmc88

Number of posts : 275
Ride : vw t4, mk2 scirocco Gt2, Golf mk5 tdi
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today EmptyThu May 20 2010, 07:48

Sciroccoboy wrote:
Type 2's Now then!
Im old enough to remeber em new!ok ok ok! yeah im that old! i'm I still allowed on here?
My dad had the very 1st 1200cc vans New from T&A Milburn of Llanfair P.G. In 1963.(Now Star/Caravans/car sales.....etc)
He then went onto another new 1965 1500 C reg bus, which we went to Spain in. What an adventure that was! (1965 remember)
His last one was in 1970 a bay window Van (JJC 170J) where are you now?
I had a 72 Danbury camper about 12 years ago. I was biterley dissapointed. It was slow, gluped petrol at a rate my Monaro would be proud of!
Charachetfull? Well i supose so?? If you like going every where slowly using lots of fuel!
Type 2's are a aquired taste me thinks. I aquired & now disaquired..............Is that a word?
To continue the air cooled theame. My dad had a 412LE Variant too. Now that is class! I would to get me hands on one of 'em!
Ayway good luck with it Just remember any budget you have then X 3 Laughing Laughing Laughing
I also had a Type 3 Variant as a 19 Y/O That also was a dissapointment

well i dont really see how this can be a dissapoinment i swaped it for a T4, fair enough i see your point about it being slow but who cares when your off camping? i certinally dont ive got other vehicles that i can go places quick in.
I think it was a really good find seeing as its only had 2 owners from new with a volkswagen service history and only 32000 genuine miles drom new. and as for fuel i filled the tank (40) on friday when i first got it and its still got plenty left in it now and it has been to alltypes and then been driven round to various places including the mot station, so i cartnt really argue about the fuel consumtion.

The only gripe i have with the bus is the stupid h box now thats going to take some getting used to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Took the T2 for MOT today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took the T2 for MOT today   Took the T2 for MOT today Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Took the T2 for MOT today
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» dorchester today
» Went Shopping Today
» how u became who u r today?
» got to use the plow today
» got our christmas tree today hoooray

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAG Wales :: VagWales Chat :: General Vag Chat-
Jump to: