AuthorMessage
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11 2010, 20:47

xkarinx wrote:
technique wrote:
xkarinx wrote:
I do find it hard because I don't really know a lot of people well and I know that some people have bitched about me and whatever in the past so that makes things a bit awkward Laughing Plus I do feel like I get overlooked a lot of the time, I dunno if it's coz I'm a girl or something scratch

Thats crazy talk! None of which is true and i don't think i have heard any bitching? Shocked Shocked

This was mainly a while back and by people I don't even know Rolling Eyes It doesn't really bother me but it just makes me feel more uncomfortable trying to talk to people I don't really know and stuff, I'm a pretty shy person lol

Well f**k it i wouldnt worry about it. No one i know has any beef with anyone else.

Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Kia Sportage
Registration date : 2008-03-26

VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11 2010, 23:55

I agree with the bbq idea.

But not for the next 2 weeks, work and then Volksfest Wales in margam the weekend after, I would love to have some vagwales peeps there to fly the banner.

McLOVIN - RE: Polo Show 2011 - There was a ginger alert at the gate?? Man that place is well ahead of the times, next they'll be installing gas fittings into the shower heads in the gingers showers...

VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! - Page 2 BannerOEM2-crop
Back to top Go down

VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2