VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

leather seats clean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
m1tch85
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 38
Ride : potential mk2 golf
Registration date : 2010-04-26

leather seats clean Empty
PostSubject: leather seats clean   leather seats clean EmptyFri Feb 25 2011, 17:19

hi hope someone could help on this.thinking on getting some leather seats for my mk2 golf but the ones im looking at have a little ware and are also grey soo,my options are get them repaired and cleaned up n put em in or also dye them black?

what i want from u guys is any info of a company that could do it in the area?i live in caernarfon so anywhere around here that could do it or have any of u had a good experience from a near by company?

cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Scirocco_oldboy
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 225
Ride : Scirocco
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: leather seats clean   leather seats clean EmptyFri Feb 25 2011, 23:18

Leather is a problem I have learned in the last 2 years Very Happy
Right Frost Restoration do a spray for small area ware. I tried it to re colour leather door cards not brilliant but quite acceptable i supose.
I had two seats recoverd by an excellent outfit in Liverpool errrr at a cost! PM me if you want to know mind job is fantastic
However if you want have a go with the spray i have 2 full cans of black left over cost me £28
I can show you the results of the spray
Let me know if your interested
Back to top Go down
m1tch85
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: leather seats clean   leather seats clean EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 12:11

did you use the sprays to re-colour the whole seat?just thinking of getting them done in black so it would be easier to find a black leather rear bench rather than put the tt rear bench in coz its tiny!
Back to top Go down
Scirocco_oldboy
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 225
Ride : Scirocco
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: leather seats clean   leather seats clean EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 12:39

No i sprayed the door cards your welcome to have a look
I had the seats re covered in Liverpool
Back to top Go down
m1tch85
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: leather seats clean   leather seats clean EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 12:53

how much was the recovering in liverpool if u dnt mind me asking?do u think the spray wld do a job on the seats ddo?js thinking bout the wear u get with seats yet door cards hardly get touched do they?ye ill meet up sometime next week if ur available mate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leather seats clean   leather seats clean Empty

Back to top Go down

leather seats clean
Page 1 of 1