VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)

Go down 
+50
Owain_Bora_TDI
9''cock
.:Diamond
williams_11
Chris_Wales
coltrane2
benjii92
stuartmc88
GezDub
Olive
popeye
REDLooP
themimoth
VWGOLFXX
Golf456
20v-turbo
catdubx
tombombvw
craigolfmk4
HÜ84ND
marksg60
Crease!
PianoMan
StopWatchingTV
Rhosneigr Gaz
Sparky
scratchy
polo fku
Sian-Marie
Darkdub
scottymk1
OwainMK1
Martian
mk1mel
luke_MK2
xkarinx
Luke_MK1
Marc VW
hodge112
jij_mellow_yellow
timmy_b_vr6
Bara Caws
owe
welshdubber69
BigGR5
matt
Chris_Irish
keith_lemon
Cymro
mErCuTi0
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16 2009, 22:30

Nah a Saab 9000
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16 2009, 22:41

isnt that a vauxhall haha
Back to top Go down
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

Number of posts : 1331
Ride : Audi A6 1.8T
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24 2009, 11:56

Are you sure it's 100% illegal to kill other humans?

Yesterday I randomly get up from the PC during the day (randomly being not lunch or dinner or anything) and go to the kitchen to make myself a tea... as the kettle's boiling I'm standing looking out the front window... notice 3 school girls walking along, one's in a skirt and it's like.. damn, that must be cold.. AS I think this, she put her books down in the middle of the road and starts walking toward my car (we have off road parking).. she's looking at it the whole way... pointing at it, but I thought she was pointing at the numberplate... suddenly as she's getting closer to it my heart picks up and I'm beginning to wonder wtf she's got to do with my car OR it's numberplate...

Then she turns to her two mates, shakes her head and points at the silver corsa BEHIND my car.. walks past mine and starts to climb up on the hood of the corsa, stands up, climbs onto the roof.. walks over it (you can see the sunroof REALLY being pushed in as she walks over that) and then jumps off the back.. throwing her hands up on the air as if to say "there ya go, that wasn't so hard)... and I'm thinking... shiznit, that was nearly my fuckin' car... so now I'm wondering, do I quickly get changed (I'm in my lazy house clothes) and go beat the crap out of her?... nah, she's only 12... looks like she's done now anyways... just hope she doesn't do it all the time... then she turns around, checks all the windows.. see's me.. starts flicking the V's and saying "fuck off! what the f**k are you looking at? just f**k off you fucker!" .... so this is what our country is turning into?

At that point the kettle clicked and saved me a lot of trouble.. and her a lot of pain... I'd just have Mai Gerri'ed her straight in the middle of the chest... this kick tends to wind my Sensei..... with a cushion in front of him and sends him backwards..... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.udf2.com
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

Number of posts : 478
Ride : golf vr6
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24 2009, 13:17

lol wow that was random lol id have jst kickd shiznit out of her and her mates lol
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07 2009, 13:15

more of a rejoice .... i have a clean licence again (well the points are not active but still remain), since 11/2/09...

cool!

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 Naughtyboi2
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07 2009, 16:08

Is that u driving that golf Mr lemon?
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07 2009, 16:10

yep one of my old golfies...

nice professional photo isn`t it
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07 2009, 16:12

lol.. well and trually busted..lol how many points u got on your licence?
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07 2009, 16:16

well jij, every time i celebrate i have a clean licence i get another 3... never had more that 3 at a time i think. however the amount of telling offs ive had for excessive speed is ridiculous.

bet you i will get busted within 2 weeks

now i am a careful and relaxed driver Vpolo and redloop will vouch for that.
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07 2009, 16:25

lol I've only had 3 points Rolling Eyes lol Speeding aswell.lol There sly Censored when the catch people. lol

Let us all know when u get your next batch.lmao
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07 2009, 16:27

will do, and will get photos too HAHA...
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:05

for fuk sake ave the cops got nuffin beter to do than pull me ova for my plates,apartently there show plates, ye my arse they are nob heads
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:08

got a pic of the plates?

im sure they were a non std typeface.
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:46

jst look in newbies section, under noob from holyhead ive got a pic of the front of car there smwhere
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:48

aparently my 5 looks like an s lol blind bastard an he had glasses on, no offence to ppl who wear them
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:54

definetly far from illegible, id say its still not standard..

the characters look slightly squashed/streched, did mr plod advise new plates?
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:56

he sure did lol have to get them and send this stampd form of within 14days or £60 fine for each plate
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:59

the form is to be stamped by an mot station i take it?

i thought the fine was £30 for non conforming plates (and thats a set)
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 18:01

ye it does, and he said £60 each plate, mayb hes tryin to rip me off, funny thought neva had trouble with the plate b4, ah neva mind, il send them the bill lol
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 18:03

just read the form over, it may be a fine for not conforming to the "vehicle defect" form, he didn`t issue 2 forms for the same thing did he?
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 18:04

ye its only a fine if i dnt change them
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23 2009, 15:51

rumour has it my mot tester is blind, but still uses the gas tester hahaha..

failure of mot due to high emmisions (not excessive just slightly over)..

just dropped 3 cans of redex in £20 of fuel and cleaned out the airfilter - back for retest tomorrow
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28 2009, 13:19

f**k sake, i feel like ringing a scrappy to come and get the polo and golf atm, sick of em both

need the polo spraying, so though id start with the engine that way i can get the gt engine plumbed in pretty quick so its not lying around and so i dont take it apart

so got it in filler primer last night, tested my spray gun today, not fucking working, was debatin on spray cans anyway but wanted it done tonigh, so would have to finish work, get the bus to bloody halfords

and all the while the stupid olfs sat there needing me to start on it too, but the fact is i dont have the money till the polos done anyway

my money that id started saving for bits at all types has been dwindled away
ive still gotta get a tent, and camping shiznit too plus a tracky

plus i might have to buy a new car soon depending on what happens, cas the polos gonna take too long to get done i think

life is a pissing mess atm

and also i ahte cars!
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04 2009, 19:26

i cant watch the snooker as i get impure thoughts about the ref bird...... aggghhhh ha
Back to top Go down
Marc VW
VAG Resident
Marc VW

Number of posts : 407
Ride : Seat Leon TFSI
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04 2009, 20:00

lol shes pretty hot thinks she likes u ant
Back to top Go down
http://MarcVanWeert@talktalk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next