VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The exciting new Suzuki Alto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CymruR32
VAG Wales Admin
CymruR32

Number of posts : 669
Ride : MK4 Golf R32
Registration date : 2008-02-03

The exciting new Suzuki Alto Empty
PostSubject: The exciting new Suzuki Alto   The exciting new Suzuki Alto EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 15:27

I don't know why but I just had this email in my inbox today and thought I'd share it with you all. It's regarding the new Suzuki Alto.

Quote :
NEW - Suzuki Alto: The perfect way to get from A to B

Hi Alun,

The new Suzuki Alto is launching 1st March, from only £6,795 on the road. Whether you’re a shopaholic or a gym junkie, there is now a more exciting way from A to B.

This stylish compact city car is perfectly equipped to handle anything 2009 can throw at you.

The funky design encases a punchy 1.0 litre engine. An aerodynamic body gives fuel consumption figures of 64.2mpg* and low CO2 emissions of 103g/km, which makes road tax just £35 for a year †. So you get a guilt-free drive and the spare cash to have fun on the way.

To capture the perfect way from A to B enter our exciting launch competition to win one of five digital cameras each worth £200. Simply answer this question: “What are the combined fuel consumption figures of the manual Suzuki Alto?”
Click here to answer.

To request a brochure, or arrange to take this cool city car for a test drive, click on the icons above or visit www.altosuzuki.co.uk/AtoB.

Alternatively, to find your nearest dealer call 0845 850 8800, or visit our Alto world
at www.altosuzuki.co.uk/findadealer and check out the perfect way from A to B.

Now, I don't know how this compares to the old Alto where a horse would have been a more perfect way to get from A to B (I had the pleasure of having one as a courtesy car for a weekend), but surely the PR guys at Suzuki are having a right laugh?

Please take note of the "punchy 1.0 litre engine", "the perfect way from A to B" and the "This stylish compact city car" comments, I ask you WTF? Laughing

The old one has to be without a doubt the worst car I have ever driven. It was an 05 model, but it had the dated interior of an early nineties Vauxhall. For example, the temperature control was slide operated, and the seats, steering wheel and dash were grey. Roundabouts were also a challenge where you felt the car could easily roll over, and going anywhere near 60mph would cause the car to vibrate like crazy.

Needless to say, I have arranged a test drive at my local dealership*

*Yeh, right Laughing
Back to top Go down
stickygreen
VAG Wales Admin
stickygreen

Number of posts : 1038
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti , Bora Tdi ::Unit-13[dot]com::
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The exciting new Suzuki Alto   The exciting new Suzuki Alto EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 15:45

id rather pushh my dub, than drive an alto Cool
but seriously you've gotta be considering one man?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unit-13.com
CymruR32
VAG Wales Admin
CymruR32

Number of posts : 669
Ride : MK4 Golf R32
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The exciting new Suzuki Alto   The exciting new Suzuki Alto EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 15:58

stickygreen wrote:
id rather pushh my dub, than drive an alto Cool
but seriously you've gotta be considering one man?

Oh for sure, my Polo plus cash and that beast is mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exciting new Suzuki Alto   The exciting new Suzuki Alto Empty

Back to top Go down

The exciting new Suzuki Alto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAG Wales :: VagWales Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: