VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

noob'ish kinda lol

Go down 
+4
keith_lemon
luke_MK2
mErCuTi0
owe
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
owe
Keyboard Warrior
owe

Number of posts : 179
Ride : renault 5 gt turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-30

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 00:00

hey i suppose i shud say hello even tho ive bin posting for a few days an a member since the end of last year. My names Rhys an i dont own a vag car but seriously into retro cars, i own a r5 gt turbo atm which is good fun while its on the road, if i complete this week i will breaking a record of 3 whole weeks on the road without anythin going wrong lol. anyways just here to have a chat an laugh an give luke an ant (keith lemon) some grief lol.
Back to top Go down
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

Number of posts : 1331
Ride : Audi A6 1.8T
Registration date : 2008-05-25

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 08:30

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.udf2.com
luke_MK2
VAG Resident
luke_MK2

Number of posts : 354
Ride : no car at the min, goin for my bike licence :)
Registration date : 2008-11-29

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 09:17

rhys i am no longer your friend Razz lol
Back to top Go down
owe
Keyboard Warrior
owe

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 09:34

u have no choice in the matter luke lol
Back to top Go down
luke_MK2
VAG Resident
luke_MK2

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 09:43

gay Panic
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 12:56

owe wrote:
3 whole weeks on the road without anythin going wrong lol. anyways just here to have a chat an laugh an give luke an ant (keith lemon) some grief lol.

wow what an accomplishment....

rhys and myself bought our wizbangs at the same time - my vr6 was sold as spares repairs and after an initial tinker (oil change and service) nothing has gone wrong, touch wood..

owains renault was adertised as a minter, comprehensive service history - and i beleive in the last 5 months its only been on the road for 2 months..

strange life init, i was caught out by the renault trap when i was 19 and the advert is true "YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER OWN A REANULT" - yes you french f**k after throwing endless monies down the well trying just to keep getting to work and back.
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

Number of posts : 478
Ride : golf vr6
Registration date : 2009-01-30

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 14:00

its the same with all french cars lol its how ther built lol an welcome
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 14:15

the other french brands are tinny and sloppy that trim falls off but not unreliable - the slonted diamond marque is in another world - the symbol for true costlyness...

anyone who has ever had a renault will remember the phrase "whats your oval plate number"
Back to top Go down
BigGR5
Scene Mincer
BigGR5

Number of posts : 571
Ride : Mk1 Golf AFH, Audi A4 Tdi.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 14:40

keith_lemon wrote:

anyone who has ever had a renault will remember the phrase "whats your oval plate number"

Ha ha - So true !!

Its not unreliable ! Its Character !!!! The smile you get during the short time its working is all worth it Very Happy

Welcome along Wink
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 14:45

there you go owain - lap it up while its working as pretty soon it will have character
Back to top Go down
owe
Keyboard Warrior
owe

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 20:53

i agree with gaz wen it is working its proper fun to drive and the problems iv had so far cud of happened to any car really. the 2 times its been off the road for long periods is coz the first time i was baffled by wot had happened an the second time because a stupid fuking courier firm lost my turbo. so ok maybe i havent been lucky but its all good fun lol
Back to top Go down
owe
Keyboard Warrior
owe

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 20:55

thanks for your hellos btw an timmy u shud remember me from school lol
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 20:58

lol wots ur name? its hard to remember some1 by i pic of a car lol an no name lol soz
Back to top Go down
luke_MK2
VAG Resident
luke_MK2

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 20:59

timmy he was the lad who always had make up on Smile
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:00

there was alot of them around im affraid lol
Back to top Go down
owe
Keyboard Warrior
owe

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:05

luke u fat cheeked twat lol, rhys williams i cant remember wot class we were in seems so long ago lol
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:08

ah ye urm german we had 2gez with the little irish teacher lol if its the rhys im thinkin off lol
Back to top Go down
owe
Keyboard Warrior
owe

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:10

yeh paddy she was a right bitch lol, so wot up too these days tim, still a posty?
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:12

lol ye was funny thought na got sacked for being ill, now at argos lol hey its a job, u need to get a dub man an join the crowd.

wot u up 2 these days?
Back to top Go down
luke_MK2
VAG Resident
luke_MK2

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:12

Party
Back to top Go down
owe
Keyboard Warrior
owe

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:27

i work with luke at raf valley now its good fun, well i have a laugh windin people up anyway lol, maybe one day ill buy a golf mrk 1 or 2 to add to my collection of cars that dont work an that maybe 1 day ill fix lol. Ive had a renault 5 on my list of cars to have since i was about 14 so in the process of getting it ready to run about 18 to 20 psi boost an hopefully hit the 180bhp mark
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:32

kwl im sure im runnin that much already lol without turbos lol joke cant b that far off though
Back to top Go down
owe
Keyboard Warrior
owe

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:48

yeh but you got a 2.8 v6 mines a 1.4 8v pushrod engine lol
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:51

lol i knw i was messin
Back to top Go down
owe
Keyboard Warrior
owe

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 21:54

lol im kinda on the defensive after ants little speech bout my car lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

noob'ish kinda lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob'ish kinda lol   noob'ish kinda lol Empty

Back to top Go down

noob'ish kinda lol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next