VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

little bits and bobs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crease!
Scene Mincer
Crease!

Number of posts : 873
Ride : Golf Mk1 & Mk4
Registration date : 2009-11-28

little bits and bobs Empty
PostSubject: little bits and bobs   little bits and bobs EmptySun Feb 28 2010, 09:51

hey guys...just thought id let you know that im gonna start mechanicy bits!

i have a fair bit of land at my house, and so im gna offer you brake changes, services etc

if u need something as simple as having pads fitted, new suspension, servicing, radio wiring etc but you havnt got the time!

ill be able to do it cheap for you, you can either get your own parts, or i can supply

just thought id offer it to anyone, who needs stuff doin but dosent wanna pay kwik fit prices, and aint got the time to do it themselves!

cheers chris.
Back to top Go down
azrobz
Keyboard Warrior
azrobz

Number of posts : 179
Ride : Vw mk3 golf 16v Anni
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: little bits and bobs   little bits and bobs EmptySun Feb 28 2010, 21:11

nice 1 m8, i'll bare that in mind in future, u got any examples on price?? ie fitting coilovers?? just a ball park figure. maybe standard oil an filter change ect.
Back to top Go down
Crease!
Scene Mincer
Crease!

Number of posts : 873
Ride : Golf Mk1 & Mk4
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: little bits and bobs   little bits and bobs EmptySun Feb 28 2010, 21:26

pshhhttt full service.... depends if u supply parts or not, but i will be able to get the parts, but call it like 25/30quid

coilovers....say around 40quid mate

up to u mate, depends on wha i use etc...say electicaly jobs, ill use connectors etc, so will have to av a lil bit extra for them etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little bits and bobs   little bits and bobs Empty

Back to top Go down

little bits and bobs
Page 1 of 1