VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lotus F1 **

Go down 
+4
matt
xkarinx
BigGR5
themimoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BigGR5
Scene Mincer
BigGR5

Number of posts : 571
Ride : Mk1 Golf AFH, Audi A4 Tdi.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Lotus F1     ** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus F1 **   Lotus F1     ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29 2010, 09:28

Buttons the Man ! Amazing if slightly boring drive - But that's what everyone used to say about Schumacher when he was dominating races ! Looked after the tyres and it paid off, Wont be the last time his driving style pays off this season.

I really do enjoy seeing Hamilton whinge like a big girl when things dont go his way ! I was laughing at him moaning over the radio towards the end because he couldnt pass Alonso, even on fucked tyres ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
StopWatchingTV
VAG Resident
StopWatchingTV

Number of posts : 437
Ride : MK3 Gti 8v
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Lotus F1 **   Lotus F1     ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29 2010, 14:21

I think the whole pukking Hamilton in and leaving Button out was a bit of a publicity stunt.. Mclaren wanted their new boy to show the world what he's got and that it wasn't just Brawn's (awesome) car that won him the championship last year.
I still think Hamilton deserved better!

Force india and Lotus let me down again!
Back to top Go down
BigGR5
Scene Mincer
BigGR5

Number of posts : 571
Ride : Mk1 Golf AFH, Audi A4 Tdi.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Lotus F1 **   Lotus F1     ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29 2010, 15:38

Dont agree there - Hamiltion is Hard on tyres, He wouldnt have been anywhere if he'd had to make them last the race. He pretty much knackered up the extra set he had put on anyway, granted he was gunning for it though !

Theres no way Mclaren would Jepordise a chance of winning the world championship to prove a point.
Back to top Go down
themimoth
Scene Mincer
themimoth

Number of posts : 682
Ride : Skoda Fabia vrs. TDI CITI Golf, Golf Mk1 Campain

PostSubject: Re: Lotus F1 **   Lotus F1     ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29 2010, 15:44

its a point jenson got the choice when to change his tires and they just pitted hamilton for the hell of it

they`l still win the championship its just they wanted to prove jenson can pull his weight in the `claren , hamilton finished 6th from 11th nd he lost half his splitter and was kamikazied by webber - still a good turnout considdering but it could have been better.

remember last season his "tire change" incident when he got to the pits and there was no one there to change his tires Laughing its almost like his team are doing it delibrateley
Back to top Go down
StopWatchingTV
VAG Resident
StopWatchingTV

Number of posts : 437
Ride : MK3 Gti 8v

PostSubject: Re: Lotus F1 **   Lotus F1     ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29 2010, 15:46

But surely an early win is good for Button's morale? And psycologically puts him in a good frame of mind for the rest of the season?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotus F1 **   Lotus F1     ** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lotus F1 **
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2