VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

any thing you wona change ?

Go down 
+18
Chris_Irish
jij_mellow_yellow
hodge112
timmy_b_vr6
Ianmk3
reece
Darkdub
BigGR5
black magic vRS
stickygreen
Cymro
lowrider
MALAM
CymruR32
Tim-mk2
technique
mErCuTi0
matt
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ianmk3
Keyboard Warrior
Ianmk3

Number of posts : 129
Ride : golf mk3 gti
Registration date : 2009-02-02

any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03 2009, 06:35

wats the easiest way 2 post piks up,nt very bright with computers lol,or mayby sum 1 could take piks in next meet and post hm 4 me.thanx
Back to top Go down
timmy_b_vr6
VAG Resident
timmy_b_vr6

Number of posts : 478
Ride : golf vr6
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03 2009, 07:02

so ur comin to the meet on the 12th then kwl
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03 2009, 14:23

photobucket m8 is the best way of getting then up and iam sure ill get a few snaps for ya mk3 for u
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 10:57

what about a how to section? Loads of stuff can be pinched of polo3 and club polo for a start

Also car of the month/most effort/ photography comps

Dunno just a thought and I wanna use my camera more lol
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 11:26

On it now hodge. Ive been pinching things for ages. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 11:37

Really love the how to section, i think i got some pic's from when i rfurbished my old alloys wheels i'll try find the pic's now.
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 11:43

mint can help fill that up later Smile
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 11:46

How to section now up and running.

May split it into subsections - Golf's, Polo's, Audi's etc... at a later date.
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 11:58

Cymro wrote:

If every one write in the title clearlly then there will be no point in doing so. IMO that is.lol
Back to top Go down
CymruR32
VAG Wales Admin
CymruR32

Number of posts : 669
Ride : MK4 Golf R32
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 16:55

jij_mellow_yellow wrote:
Cymro wrote:

If every one write in the title clearlly then there will be no point in doing so. IMO that is.lol

I agree. There aren't enough memebers on here yet to do that.
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 21:17

Hey admins i know people have mentioned in the past but i thought i would remind you all because i think it would help vagwales grow.

We need flyer. I'm sure you all will agree with me, I've seen a few dubs parked up and had perfect oppertunities to slip a flyer under the wiper.

Vagwales would be 100% better if we could get new people and new dubs.

Let me know what you all think, I would have a go at making some my self but i'm not the best on the old computer.

jij_mellow_yellow
Back to top Go down
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 21:41

yea what jij said...!!
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 21:54

Chris_Ash wrote:
yea what jij said...!!

I think it's just what vag wales need, a bunch of local vag lovers.
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 21:55

YEAhhhhhh!!!

Id wack it on a few in Rhyl
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 21:59

JIJ FOR PRIME MINISTER ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 22:00

OwainMK1 wrote:
JIJ FOR PRIME MINISTER ! bounce

Then wed all be doomed Razz
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 22:32

jij_mellow_yellow wrote:
Cymro wrote:

You have hit the nail on the head there. If needs be the titles will be sorted out as soon as there spotted by myself or another member of the admin team.

In the process of sorting out everything else at the moment, hopefully i will have better signal when i get to my next stop at york.

Flyers, the idea was thrown around roughly the same time as the banner idea. if needs be we could use that. or if someone with some skillz could design one.

Car of the month, If theres enough demand i cant see why not, just the format, do we keep it among our own cars or do we want to pull in cars from other VW forums?
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 22:35

Car of the month in Vag Wales i think, not sure if theres enough demand/members for it :/
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 22:45

If we can sort the flyers out then all that should hopefully change, as a forum it is not ever quiet here, there is always someone online, and we do have a number of guests, the trick would be is getting these guests to stay around.
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 22:51

Im going to see if my very good Friend will have ago at a simple one using the banner and a little message
tell me what you want...sizes etc etc
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 23:02

Ok he has said.....Yes

basically the banner with - You have been spotted by ________ Please Visit (website) etc

Was going to see if he can add like a modernish border or is that too much ?

anything else you want to add
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 23:03

there's a stupid amount of guests always on

And a lot of users with no posts, so it could be trialed for a few months and it'd make people be more tempted to make a few posts?

But in the same competition effort of the month going on people project threads? Just because it is a quite forum so if you don't get many entries that can be looked at too

Just thoughts lol
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08 2009, 23:39

With car of the month i reckon it would only be ok for the first few of months we would soon run out of car's. We could have a member of the month comp. This would be judged by car progress, the amount of helpfull post's and even the photographic skills. Imo this would increase the amount of post's and handy information on vagwales because every one will be trying to get the next spot. lol

Top work luke for getting some 1 to start making the flyers, We're that little bit closer to getting more member's. TBF There is always someone on vagwales which is a good sign.

And as for newbie's we need to find some way to get them to keep coming back and thats were out meet's come into play. Imo if we organise meets on a regular basis ( one every few months say) then newbie's can come and meet us in the flesh and relaise that were all kind and freindlly people that have the same passion...volkwagon's.

and one more thing

VOTE JIJ FOR PRIME MISTER.. afro
Back to top Go down
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09 2009, 14:22

for the meets why don't we just a set date during the month and have one every month on that date. Like for example say "2nd sunday of every month"

Then there wnt be any pissing around "oh can we do it next week, I'm washing my hair"
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09 2009, 23:03

Chris_Ash wrote:
for the meets why don't we just a set date during the month and have one every month on that date. Like for example say "2nd sunday of every month"

Then there wnt be any pissing around "oh can we do it next week, I'm washing my hair"

Wise words chris mabye some 1 should start a poll about this to see how many people would actually like this, we could change location aswell to suit every one, one month a area around bangor then llandudno etc etc. Go on chris be a star and start a thread you tarmac mucher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any thing you wona change ?   any thing you wona change ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

any thing you wona change ?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next