VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

newbie from the quay, mk2 bready

Go down 
+13
Crease!
tabbie85`
matt
welshdubber69
Cymro
williams_11
Sparky
xkarinx
hodge112
20v-turbo
OwainMK1
Luke_MK1
seannaayy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
seannaayy
Keyboard Warrior
seannaayy

Number of posts : 79
Ride : red mk2 polo breadvan, 1971 1600 airride bug, 1971 early bay window
Registration date : 2010-07-07

newbie from the quay, mk2 bready Empty
PostSubject: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 17:18

hey all, finally joined, mainly due to wanting to stick up for my car haha

then realised its actually quite a good site Smile

i drive a mk2 polo breadvan (previously owned by hodge112), its pretty low now, but will go lower with a bit more work,

i know a few vdubbers from around here, but anyways heres the car, hope you like it, comments welcome Smile

newbie from the quay, mk2 bready Pollyyy

cheers, seannaayy
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 17:22

Looks clean!
Looks better now that tacky checkered bonnets gone Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
seannaayy
Keyboard Warrior
seannaayy

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 17:26

hahah you seen it eh? :p

the plain black bonnet annoyed me and i got bored pmsl, it looked GASH!! but kept me amused for a couple of hours haha
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 17:28

Haha, only from pictures Hodge has shown me...
And thats it the black bonnet lol
What planns you got for it then?
Back to top Go down
seannaayy
Keyboard Warrior
seannaayy

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 17:48

hahah he been showing everyone how shit it looked lmao

and tbh thats pretty much it, just trying to track down some cheap wheels, will probs stick with steels, re-modify the front coilies so i can get it even lower, the back can go about 6 inch down still hahah and need to buff up the bonnet before bugjam and put the wood look vinyl down the sides haha (purely for bugjam, will be off when i get home)

id like to get a red tartan interior eventually but doubt thatll happen as im puttin all my money into my beetle project after my holiday haha (silly women wanting to go abroad :p)
Back to top Go down
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 22:54

that looks cool, smooth an low, nice rimmage would really finish it off afro
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

Number of posts : 3559
Ride : mk3 16v, mk3 8v, tt 225, a4 20v, mk2 20vt blah blah
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 13:51

what owain said ^^^

but really nice car :p
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 16:36

seannaayy wrote:

erm no!

if i wanna show somone something its got nothing to do with you tbf

like i said you dont want people having an opinion of your car unless its a good one, id like to live in the world you live Rolling Eyes

also while im here the black bonnet was from my other mk2 polo which was sitting in a garage sanded down, then i needed it for this car the only thing to hand was a can of satin black paint, so thats what went on it, it didnt even have primer Laughing
Back to top Go down
seannaayy
Keyboard Warrior
seannaayy

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 22:12

hodge112 wrote:
seannaayy wrote:

erm no!

if i wanna show somone something its got nothing to do with you tbf

like i said you dont want people having an opinion of your car unless its a good one, id like to live in the world you live Rolling Eyes

also while im here the black bonnet was from my other mk2 polo which was sitting in a garage sanded down, then i needed it for this car the only thing to hand was a can of satin black paint, so thats what went on it, it didnt even have primer Laughing

tbf though hodge, im aware it looked shite with that bonnet, so even if you were im not bothered (im with everyone else), and nope im all for people having an opinion, im not all for women being bitchy behind peoples backs for no reason.

and i know that, but it doesnt mean it looked good did it? like you said, its an opinion mate, the black bonnet looked shit, and the chequered bonnet looked shitter, just because thats all you had to hand it doesnt mean we should all lie and say it looked cool does it?

and ok then, for the record, do you like the car as it is now?
Back to top Go down
xkarinx
Scene Mincer
xkarinx

Number of posts : 676
Ride : Polo 6n2 GTi, Lupo 1.4s
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 22:25

So who exactly has been bitchy behind someones back then? Because I have an opinion? I'd quite happily tell you what I think to your face, at least I don't go around posting lies about other people trying to make them look bad when you clearly know nothing Rolling Eyes You're pathetic mate

But if you want a hand getting that bonnet the right colour just give me a shout Wink It would be a shame to see a car that did have plenty of potential get ruined
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 22:54

yeah behind your back on a public forum Suspect

not like shes was bitching on facebook where its hidden Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 22:58

Come on now! Leave it!

Its his car now! It may have been your old one but still you made the mistake of selling it locally!!

Think you should leave it there! Getting a bad name under each individual involved and the wrong impressions!

Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 23:11

shut up luke!
Back to top Go down
seannaayy
Keyboard Warrior
seannaayy

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 23:20

xkarinx wrote:
So who exactly has been bitchy behind someones back then? Because I have an opinion? I'd quite happily tell you what I think to your face, at least I don't go around posting lies about other people trying to make them look bad when you clearly know nothing Rolling Eyes You're pathetic mate

But if you want a hand getting that bonnet the right colour just give me a shout Wink It would be a shame to see a car that did have plenty of potential get ruined

then why didnt you then? you spoke to me at alltypes, so clearly you wouldnt tell it to my face. how exactly have i ruined it?

and what lies have i posted? ive said nothing bad about you or hodge, or your cars for that matter, im big enough to say, yeah youve both got very nice cars, all i done was stick up for myself when you said it used to be a nice car.. shame, what was the point? and what was nice about it then?

for those that dont know, this is before
newbie from the quay, mk2 bready Pollylol2

and now
newbie from the quay, mk2 bready Pollyyy

and hodge, trust me i put that KNOWING youd see it Wink, was kinda hoping youd have a word, but nope, she`d rather you lost even more friends,

thats all im saying about this now, i apologise if ive EVER caused any offense to either of you two, if youd like to sort it out face-to-face, you know where i live and you have my number.
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 23:40

get sum nice alloys on it, sum crosshairs nd a polish nd deep wax nd itll be sexy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparky
VAG Resident
Sparky

Number of posts : 399
Ride : VW Golf GTI MK3 8V
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyMon Jul 19 2010, 07:39

Ha ha well it certainly did look shit and........................ it still looks shit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
seannaayy
Keyboard Warrior
seannaayy

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyMon Jul 19 2010, 07:43

Sparky wrote:
Ha ha well it certainly did look shit and........................ it still looks shit. Laughing

hahah fair enough :p breadies arent exactly the most popular cars out there
Back to top Go down
williams_11
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 127
Ride : passap
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyMon Jul 19 2010, 20:13

pot kettle springs 2 mind there sparky
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyMon Jul 19 2010, 20:26

ANY MORE BITCHING AND I WILL LOCK THIS THREAD AND ANY OTHER THREAD THAT ARISES FROM IT.

ANY PERSONAL ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH EACH OTHER DEAL WITH IT ELSEWHERE

Thank you.

P.S: arguing can be done here : Link Laughing
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyMon Jul 19 2010, 21:57

hha ha link is DONIOL :p
Back to top Go down
seannaayy
Keyboard Warrior
seannaayy

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 00:22

thank youuuu, and for the record and too sound like an 8yo, they started iitt!!!! :p tbh i think weve heard the last of it so dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 06:44

Im not normally like that but it needed to be said, this is a public section of forum and viewable to non-members as well and theres enough bitching etc on the forum in the link to keep everyone happy its almost worse than ED38 some days.

Welcome btw. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sparky
VAG Resident
Sparky

Number of posts : 399
Ride : VW Golf GTI MK3 8V
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 07:54

ilaskmybrother wrote:
pot kettle springs 2 mind there sparky

Easy now, look at this little fella on my original post ---> Laughing It means I was laughing hence taking the piss I think the car is okay I agree with the others that rims would make it look mint and I know my car is shit I am sure there are plenty of quotes of me saying it's shit somewhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 08:04

whats happened to vag? i thought i was on e38 then Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 08:05

and new rims wud make it proper smaat cz without em u aint good enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie from the quay, mk2 bready   newbie from the quay, mk2 bready Empty

Back to top Go down

newbie from the quay, mk2 bready
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next