VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!

Go down 
+11
xkarinx
Crease!
technique
OwainMK1
gti-dude
Sparky
hodge112
Cymro
Chris_Wales
20v-turbo
benjii92
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
benjii92
VAG Resident
benjii92

Number of posts : 413
Ride : seat ibiza 1.4 8v
Registration date : 2010-02-24

VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! Empty
PostSubject: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptySun Aug 08 2010, 21:57

this was mentioned tonight Me, Ceri and Rhys wer talkin bout it it needs sorting :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/northwalesfinest?ref=profile
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

Number of posts : 3559
Ride : mk3 16v, mk3 8v, tt 225, a4 20v, mk2 20vt blah blah
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptySun Aug 08 2010, 23:41

haha ummmmmmm,,,,, not falling appart just sumthings happened nd no idea what tbh

sumthing went wrng with clubstand nd people seems to be moving about alot :/

(its just an opinion so no one drag me into this lool )
Back to top Go down
Chris_Wales
Keyboard Warrior
Chris_Wales

Number of posts : 71
Ride : Bora Sport PD240
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 07:18

Is this in general do you mean or just what happened on Sunday?

Chris
Back to top Go down
benjii92
VAG Resident
benjii92

Number of posts : 413
Ride : seat ibiza 1.4 8v
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 10:03

well people sayin there goin to club stands n not turning up some one mentioned only 4 ppl being on vag stand on weekend and others that said there goin to come being in units stand but all sundays meet seem to be going smaller and smaller
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/northwalesfinest?ref=profile
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 11:37

things do normally go quiet in summer, meets go quiet due to people being at shows but forums normally have the same traffic passing through, had it not been for work i would have been at vwnw. i ended up holding the field at Carmarthen modified on the HTT stand with chris on the HBR stand.
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 13:23

it was a bit disappointing only 4 of us turning up on sunday, only 3 of us were ther until the prize giving

in fairness some people on the list were never going to show up

didnt think it would be as bad as it was though, would have been worse if me and karin had gone on show and shine like we had planned

on the plus side the stand seemed to get a fair bit of attention cheers

Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 13:48

ye fer dows tht guy got tht gun tripod camera thing to take a pic of mats rims, plenty of interest in karins polo nd hadge yours gt few looks on how clean it was spesh with the allycats Smile

us lot from blaenau wd of come but we thought it was full :/ my cars a mess atm, but it will be respectable sooon after i get this shitting wrk dun lol
Back to top Go down
Sparky
VAG Resident
Sparky

Number of posts : 399
Ride : VW Golf GTI MK3 8V
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 14:22

Name and shame the ones that didn't turn up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris_Wales
Keyboard Warrior
Chris_Wales

Number of posts : 71
Ride : Bora Sport PD240
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 14:31

I'll admit to not being on stand and being on another one - but i made it clear beforehand - therefore, I'm off the hook Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 14:36

Me. Laughing

I had planned to take the weekend off but due to unforeseen circumstances i had to work late on Saturday and early this morning so ended up doing a show thats about 10 mins drive from me on sunday.

Back to top Go down
gti-dude
Keyboard Warrior
gti-dude

Number of posts : 164
Ride : corrado g60 & seat leon cupra
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 17:24

these things somtimes happen, i certainly dont think the club is falling apart tho! and im sure there will be a decent turnout at the next event Smile
Back to top Go down
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 17:39

falling apart ? lol Vagwales will live forever cheers
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

Number of posts : 2437
Ride : MK4 R32 - Breaking MK3 GTI / VR6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 17:43

OwainMK1 wrote:
falling apart ? lol Vagwales will live forever cheers

Agreed Cool
Back to top Go down
Crease!
Scene Mincer
Crease!

Number of posts : 873
Ride : Golf Mk1 & Mk4
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 21:45

i would have been there, but i hardly know some of you, and find it hard to mix in, if u know what i mean,

also, i had already paid my fee for the clubsland with HBR on the carms show

there was around 20cars there i think,

maybe gna try start coming to some meets etc, bit hard though, demanding missus and baby etcccc
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 21:59

Crease! wrote:
but i hardly know some of you, and find it hard to mix in, if u know what i mean,

We're a bunch of misfits anyway lol Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
xkarinx
Scene Mincer
xkarinx

Number of posts : 676
Ride : Polo 6n2 GTi, Lupo 1.4s
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 22:36

I do find it hard because I don't really know a lot of people well and I know that some people have bitched about me and whatever in the past so that makes things a bit awkward Laughing Plus I do feel like I get overlooked a lot of the time, I dunno if it's coz I'm a girl or something scratch

Back to top Go down
StopWatchingTV
VAG Resident
StopWatchingTV

Number of posts : 437
Ride : MK3 Gti 8v
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 22:56

Karin, with a car as nice as yours you'll never get overlooked Smile

Maybe we should try and do a daytime meet, with a barbeque and shit, to get everyone to know each other? I know it's been suggested before, but I definately think it's a good idea.
And I know I'm shit at turning up at meets aswell, sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
Crease!
Scene Mincer
Crease!

Number of posts : 873
Ride : Golf Mk1 & Mk4
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 23:00

i understand u may be a set of misfits :L but i presume u all know each other frm way back, so i find it hard to get into the groups, singually i mght be alright, and i do try my best to speak to people!

had a massive chat with 6en when i first seen him!

Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 23:17

the most we have known each over (ORGINAL FOUNDERS) is 3 years maybe and we are all friendly tbh well i like to think i am
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyTue Aug 10 2010, 01:00

everyone is friendly tbh, ithink wat we need is a big fukoff meet at an awsome location with bbq and a good camera. more activitys we do as aclub the mre vag will stik out and be mre encouogin 4 peeps to join
Back to top Go down
technique
VAG Wales Admin
technique

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyTue Aug 10 2010, 16:55

xkarinx wrote:
I do find it hard because I don't really know a lot of people well and I know that some people have bitched about me and whatever in the past so that makes things a bit awkward Laughing Plus I do feel like I get overlooked a lot of the time, I dunno if it's coz I'm a girl or something scratch

Thats crazy talk! None of which is true and i don't think i have heard any bitching? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
williams_11
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 127
Ride : passap
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyTue Aug 10 2010, 19:05

there woulda been a few mre goin down but had 2 strip my engine down with my brother who woulda went 2
Back to top Go down
xkarinx
Scene Mincer
xkarinx

Number of posts : 676
Ride : Polo 6n2 GTi, Lupo 1.4s
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyWed Aug 11 2010, 11:09

technique wrote:
xkarinx wrote:

Thats crazy talk! None of which is true and i don't think i have heard any bitching? Shocked Shocked

This was mainly a while back and by people I don't even know Rolling Eyes It doesn't really bother me but it just makes me feel more uncomfortable trying to talk to people I don't really know and stuff, I'm a pretty shy person lol

Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyWed Aug 11 2010, 18:12

Aye Sunday was a little dissapointing Sad

Im sorry i had to head off earlier, i was due in work 6PM for a night shift

The stand did cause alot of attention mainly due to the 2 middle cars Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! EmptyWed Aug 11 2010, 20:33

Luke_MK1 wrote:
The stand did cause alot of attention mainly due to the 2 middle cars Wink

cheers luke, not so true about my car though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!   VAG Wales is falling apart!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

VAG Wales is falling apart!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next