VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

front end face lift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tattookid
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 4
Ride : vw polo mk3
Registration date : 2011-08-08

front end face lift  Empty
PostSubject: front end face lift    front end face lift  EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 09:46

hi guys n girls iv got a polo coupe on a 93 was wondering if i could convert the front end of it to 6n running gear any help on this please if its possible without cutting and chopping thanks

what i wana do is covert discs breaks n shocks hubs etc off a 6n to the front ov mine front end face lift  IMG00584-20110808-1043
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: front end face lift    front end face lift  EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 11:47

What 6n?

Springs and shocks is doubtfull, you'd need the axle too as the hub assemblys different 9i think)

if its because its to costly lowering, get a 90/80 kit off Phil J on clubpolo! Best purchase i ever made or spend on some coilies
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com

PostSubject: Re: front end face lift    front end face lift  EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 11:54

90/80 was the worst i ever made ruined my gt haha!
nothing will fit off a 6n and youll get no benefit at all, if you want better brakes golf gti mk1 calipers bolt straight on so you can run vented disks and they dont require any modding just buy the calipers and a pair of disks.
as for lowering ebay is cheaper for kits than phil j (same kits ta technics) or philj on cp has coilies for 360 delivered (fronts only) did you lower yours then luke? thpugh u sold it before u did?

Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: front end face lift    front end face lift  EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 16:36

Mk2 was lowered, came on a 60/60 kit and ended up on a 90/80... didnt really notice a different in the kits... due to the car being bone breaking anyway...

How come it was bad on the GT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com

PostSubject: Re: front end face lift    front end face lift  EmptyMon Sep 26 2011, 19:14

rattled it to death! no bump stops meant mega bangs on bumps haha!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: front end face lift    front end face lift  Empty

Back to top Go down

front end face lift
Page 1 of 1