VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)

Go down 
+50
Owain_Bora_TDI
9''cock
.:Diamond
williams_11
Chris_Wales
coltrane2
benjii92
stuartmc88
GezDub
Olive
popeye
REDLooP
themimoth
VWGOLFXX
Golf456
20v-turbo
catdubx
tombombvw
craigolfmk4
HÜ84ND
marksg60
Crease!
PianoMan
StopWatchingTV
Rhosneigr Gaz
Sparky
scratchy
polo fku
Sian-Marie
Darkdub
scottymk1
OwainMK1
Martian
mk1mel
luke_MK2
xkarinx
Luke_MK1
Marc VW
hodge112
jij_mellow_yellow
timmy_b_vr6
Bara Caws
owe
welshdubber69
BigGR5
matt
Chris_Irish
keith_lemon
Cymro
mErCuTi0
54 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

Number of posts : 1331
Ride : Audi A6 1.8T
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) Empty
PostSubject: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyWed Jan 28 2009, 23:18

If you have a chip on your shoulder, something on your chest or something on your mind,
Just let it all out in the dubz rant corner!

============================
(Just type it freely.. so I'm thinking obviously the swear filter won't pick everything up.. but we're all adults and I've put the warning in the title)
============================

- Blue tail lights on a silver car? WTF!?
- People that stay in the right hand lane of the A55 when there's nothing on the left.. Let_me_the_fuck_past!
- Old people driving dangerously and OVERLY slowly
- People that can't pull maneuvers properly and for example, start causing a queue whilst they trying FUCKING parking their car...
- Corsas, Saxos, Puntos, etc.. that have one or more of the following: Lexus Lights, Cheap Halfrauds rims, unpainted bodykits, insanely huge exhausts, stupidly loud UK house music. Get a proper car and a lesson in how to modify CARS!
- Sticker tuning... that's cars that have NOTHING done to them, and put things like MOTORSPORT across the top of their windshield.. then go and CRASH their CRAP car and people driving past call them boyracers and then place US in that category
- GATSOs.. ARGH! I'm just gonna bloody brake and then go back to NORMAL driving speeds.. mofo's....
- People that think my Audi is an A4..... Suspect
- Roadworks on the A55... IT'S FINE! Leave_it_the_fuck_ALONE! Go fix a road with bloody POT HOLES in it for once.. ffs!
- People that stick up yer backside
- People that overtake you and then slow down....... Mad
- Idiots that flash their high beams for seemingly NO REASON!
- People that leave their rear fog lamp on... WHEN THERE'S NO BLOODY FOG! HELLO! ARE YOU AWAKE!?
- People that squirt their screen wash at you... if I was driving close, it's because you pissed me off... and now you just pissed me off even more! Ninja
- People that can't take roundabouts properly.. HOW many times do I get cut up whilst on the inside of a roundabout by some f**k-HEAD! going around the 'outside' of the roundabout

Right.. I most probably have more.. but I'll give you guys a chance to get a word in edgeways :p Ooh.. that already feels a little better.. If you agree with any points from someone else.. do say that too Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.udf2.com
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 10:23

hahaha a Pissed off section is a great idea, one of the south wales forums has one and its a great way to vent frustration.

I got all of mined out on the lorry driver the other day so im as calm as can be currently.
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 14:56

can i just swear, got nothing to be pissed off about?
Back to top Go down
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 19:31

People driving with front fogs on when its not bloody fog, its not cool.

Saxos.

People with shiznit yellow lights (or only one bulb working) that flash me cos I have HID power...so sorry for having decent lights, at least I can see were i'M GOING TWATS!

More to come!
Back to top Go down
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 22:18

Chris_Ash wrote:
Saxos.

People with shiznit yellow lights (or only one bulb working)

I'll drink to those two! Very Happy

Yellow lights are an "invention" by the damned frogs.. so as to not dazzle other drivers... pff.
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 23:02

this evenings quibles are:-

1)a mk4 polo, that needs an engine... why cant it just change it its self, simple enough but it induces swearing

2)a 106 diesel, that needs a clutch input seal shaft and a cbelt - just f**k off back to frog land

3)my mate who has just bought a bonnet from bristol way, hes late for everything says he will be here by 8 am on sat - but will prob be 12pm - so ill be doing a 550 mile drive on sat from here to bristol, over to northampton and home

also

how the f**k am i going to fit 2 golf bonnets, a polo engine + box, a golf tailgate and a renault 5 bonnet in a 3 door corsa hatch on saturday... any ideas? - and hiring a van is cheating - and using a mk2 golf with VR is too expensive
Back to top Go down
mErCuTi0
VAG Wales Admin
mErCuTi0

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 23:30

well.. sounds like half a car anyways.. just take 4 wheels with you.. and build the parts on the wheels into a car.. then simply drive them back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 23:54

not car related but !
lost my ipod dont know how dont ask
broke my phone today :/
and had to comre home early from the pub
it fucking happens in groups of 3 i swear !
matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 23:55

oh and chris HID FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
BigGR5
Scene Mincer
BigGR5

Number of posts : 571
Ride : Mk1 Golf AFH, Audi A4 Tdi.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyThu Jan 29 2009, 23:56

Found one of the tyres on the passat has worn on the inside - down to the cord No

19" tyres dont come cheap !!

f**k !
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 00:12

Im just generically pissed off at everything except my car (for once)

Pissed off in work as our newbie has fucked off and gone AWOL as she was probably earning more on the dole than the jobseekers was going to pay her for 13 weeks of training, thus causing a knock on effect and fucking up my plans for some time off.

Pissed off at people on roundabouts who dont have a fucking clue what a lane is.

Pissed off as my Gf housemates are treating her like shiznit and im stuck in the south and cant do anything about it.

And last but not least Saxo's, theres one sitting in my driveway with broken gear linkages and half the bastards in town drive around with cheap ebay HID's in dazzling the f**k out of everyone!!!

On another note it fucking raining again!!!

Last edited by Cymro on Fri Jan 30 2009, 00:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt use FUCK enough times)
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 00:16

why is everyone cussin saxos... yes good to play with but surely corsas are worse?

ill go sort out you gfs lesbian house mates Cool
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 00:28

i feel so much better now. hahaha

im only cussing mine as its broken. lol but the HID rant is generic to all the wannabe modders around here who dont have a clue + half of them live in my damn street, thank god most have stopped trying to race me as it was getting embarrassing watching their little 1.1's disappearing in my rear view.

Ill sort them out on monday when i drive up, then there be some trouble.

One thing that did make me happy today was having a race off a roundabout with a Vauxhall 1.7 CDTI estate van and managing to pull away from him. at the junction driver looked at me and revved so i thought why not Smile after it he followed me into work and wouldn't believe me it was a 1.3. Laughing

Can we make this into its own section?

Last edited by Cymro on Fri Jan 30 2009, 00:30; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : retard spelling :))
Back to top Go down
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 00:53

vpolo wrote:
oh and chris HID FTW!!!!

Yesss high five cheers
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyFri Jan 30 2009, 21:35

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) BoratHighFive2
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 18:51

i want fuckin snow
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 18:53

been snowing here but non sticking as far as iam aware lol
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 18:57

i want country stopping 12 inch snow drifts - so i can laugh at pricks who think they can drive flat out in the tracks on the a55`s fast lane..

i need snow to make my life complete - oh lord above please let it snow like mad.
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 21:22

Not long driven up from the south and there are a few heavy blizzards in the mountain passes.

On the way in to bangor i see stickygreen leaving it.
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 21:24

Cymro wrote:
Not long driven up from the south and there are a few heavy blizzards in the mountain passes.

On the way in to bangor i see stickygreen leaving it.

useless without pics - might go off in search tomorrow with my sledge
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 21:25

I was driving too fast to take them. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptySun Feb 01 2009, 21:28

excuses excuses...
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyMon Feb 02 2009, 09:14

oh yes a light dusting in good old rhyl means town and cities will be at a standstill - ROCK ON
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyMon Feb 02 2009, 09:31

SNOW!!!! and my cars bloody invisible in it.

Matt, from reports ive heard it has stuck there now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) EmptyMon Feb 02 2009, 23:04

Well snow came and snow went today - SOUND..

no ranting but loving - just scored 2 more D90s off ebay 9" for sixty odd quid - im a D90s whore 10 wheels and counting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next