VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)

Go down 
+50
Owain_Bora_TDI
9''cock
.:Diamond
williams_11
Chris_Wales
coltrane2
benjii92
stuartmc88
GezDub
Olive
popeye
REDLooP
themimoth
VWGOLFXX
Golf456
20v-turbo
catdubx
tombombvw
craigolfmk4
HÜ84ND
marksg60
Crease!
PianoMan
StopWatchingTV
Rhosneigr Gaz
Sparky
scratchy
polo fku
Sian-Marie
Darkdub
scottymk1
OwainMK1
Martian
mk1mel
luke_MK2
xkarinx
Luke_MK1
Marc VW
hodge112
jij_mellow_yellow
timmy_b_vr6
Bara Caws
owe
welshdubber69
BigGR5
matt
Chris_Irish
keith_lemon
Cymro
mErCuTi0
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 09 2009, 23:22

Get her up the Great Orme dude ! bounce
Back to top Go down
BigGR5
Scene Mincer
BigGR5

Number of posts : 571
Ride : Mk1 Golf AFH, Audi A4 Tdi.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 09 2009, 23:53

OwainMK1 wrote:
Take her up her Great Orme dude ! bounce

lol
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10 2009, 08:34

OwainMK1 wrote:
Get her up the Great Orme dude ! bounce

Is that code for something hahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10 2009, 08:36

haha, knew something would come up, damn im soo tired, up all night texting not good Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 11 2009, 19:20

Facebook is funk'd - caused arguments last night :@ Not what i want

Good news, found some nice remixes Smile
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12 2009, 13:16

why is it some people are money grabbing cunts?

they have enough money to get by on, live mortgage free (becuase someone else pays it) have 2 cars, that someone else paid for

have a lot of diposable income, from again someone else

but yet they still want more, and want everything there own way, even though it means making somone else (me) fucking depressed, i dont get it

this woman basicaly owns my dog, but i obviously have my dog, but she gets the mojority of the money when she has pups, and i get pick of the litter or price of a pup, but now shes tryna change all the rules on me, and thinks im an idiot an im gonna go along with it

shes basicaly a cunt and would breed the dog 20 times if she could, i love the dog to bits and wont see any harm come to her at all and if needs be ill sabotage all this

anyway...im off to send an angry text
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 22:21

TWATTTINGGGGG TAX OFFICE!!!!!!!!!

First EVER time EVER i have been emergency taxed - left me with £166 to myself then minus the £120 needed for driving lessons

WHAT wankers!

How do i get emergency taxed for the first time, after 5 months in Twatalan!!

Speant 2 Hours on the phone to some Imigrated Prick who cant speak english! telling me i wont get it back for 4 Months at least!!!!!
Back to top Go down
polo fku
Keyboard Warrior
polo fku

Number of posts : 81
Ride : polo 6n2
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 01:02

My dad new girlfriend daughter "Fuck off" i dont want to meet you, you imbread i dont want to go for dinner with you i dont want your number. and stop privet mailing me on facebook.

actuly facebook can go play as wel!!!!!!!

and to the guy (chav)Noob who kicked my door in for no reason watch out pal!!

cheers needed that afro
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 01:25

Cant sleep FFS!!!

Facebook have messed up FB mobile and now there are no contact pictures on my phone and nothing FB related works.
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 31 2009, 15:34

Bolllacckkkkkkksssssssss

Mates 18th - The lads i hang around with cant go due to money issues and babysitting, FFS!!! Im not turning upto a party sober and on my own :@

What a crap night/Weekend this is going to be :@
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08 2009, 19:50

ffs sundays really are shiznit when you are on mornings 4:45 get up tomorrow so cant do jack shiznit but sit on my arse on here and watch country file. not evern in the farming business anymore :/
matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08 2009, 19:57

lmao i have to be in coventry by 8am tomorrow, to sit on my arse waiting on a chrome plater to sort some parts - then come back to work to assemble said plated parts..

only to

deliver to the customer who happens to be in coventry by 7am tuesday!!!!! gunna be a long 2 days
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08 2009, 20:06

oh dear that sounds like a nice bit of driving to do works van?
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08 2009, 20:07

lmao my winter corsa derv, pulled out of storage yesterday and done a grand total of 2 miles in 4 months...

i wonder, will it make it... bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
scratchy
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 5
Ride : mk1 polo
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: fucked off   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 22:50

f**k it im always pissed off about sumthing lol
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 18 2009, 00:38

this ones going out to a lil boi in mummies car toyota thingamie (yaris/oris/boris/whogivesafuckis), trying to play.............

why jet out of a side street then follow me for 2 miles constantly dropping back then closing the gap up as fast as you can with huge revs to see if id bite????????????????????.....

then after the 2 miles just when you have sussed out im driving @ 30 in a 30 & 40 in a 40 and sorted your silly antics out why follow me when im blatantly trying to work out if you are following me (going round the area i live in circles, so as not to show you where to come robbing)?????

some people..

the golf now has a number plate off a previous scrapper on it and is hidden welll out of sight, need to get it inside i think.
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 18 2009, 09:17

Was looking forward to a lie in this morning just to be woken up at 5am by a polish guy hammering on the door covered in blood and mud who decided to crash and roll his car after losing control.

taking out a sign post and only just missing a freshly re-filled 8000L gas tank. silent

In daylight you can see that he came round the corner, clipped the bus stop (taking out 1 sign) , rolled across the road taking out another sign and some how missing a telephone postb and travelled on his roof along the opposite grass verge for about a 100yds.
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 18 2009, 10:12

really really really need to sort out my loop out not looking like it will be on show next year at all !
Back to top Go down
polo fku
Keyboard Warrior
polo fku

Number of posts : 81
Ride : polo 6n2
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 18 2009, 15:47

whish the fucking garage would sort my gear box out up to now ive spent £500 and it looking like i need t buy a new one now! Panic
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20 2009, 21:01

ARGHHH

Where the f**k is my passport, Just when you need it too, fucking Joke :@
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20 2009, 22:31

looks like i wont be having a lock up any more hmmm r32 time
Back to top Go down
Sparky
VAG Resident
Sparky

Number of posts : 399
Ride : VW Golf GTI MK3 8V
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 22 2009, 12:23

What the f**k is going on with the weather???? It's been pissing it down for two weeks!!! I just want a day where I can do a few bits on the Golf and maybe tidy the garden after the wind has left it looking like a disaster zone. Stop fucking raining!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rhosneigr Gaz
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 209
Ride : Mk2 8v 5dr.... T4 Camper
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Weather   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 22 2009, 12:27

Its crap eh, got loads of stuff to do and the weather means im sat here playing Mario Cart with my Son trying to decide if going to Rhosneigr for a pint may be a better idea than trying to get some work done on the Golf.

CRAP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 22 2009, 12:28

40 days and 40 nights....................... apparently!

on the otherhand i quite like the rain
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 22 2009, 12:39

pissed off no bacon in the house :/ some one needs to go hunting for food at tesco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next