VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)

Go down 
+50
Owain_Bora_TDI
9''cock
.:Diamond
williams_11
Chris_Wales
coltrane2
benjii92
stuartmc88
GezDub
Olive
popeye
REDLooP
themimoth
VWGOLFXX
Golf456
20v-turbo
catdubx
tombombvw
craigolfmk4
HÜ84ND
marksg60
Crease!
PianoMan
StopWatchingTV
Rhosneigr Gaz
Sparky
scratchy
polo fku
Sian-Marie
Darkdub
scottymk1
OwainMK1
Martian
mk1mel
luke_MK2
xkarinx
Luke_MK1
Marc VW
hodge112
jij_mellow_yellow
timmy_b_vr6
Bara Caws
owe
welshdubber69
BigGR5
matt
Chris_Irish
keith_lemon
Cymro
mErCuTi0
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparky
VAG Resident
Sparky

Number of posts : 399
Ride : VW Golf GTI MK3 8V
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 22 2009, 13:00

I've had to house work all weekend while the Mrs is at work. It's stopped raining now but as soon as grab the keys for the Golf the wind and rain will come back. Where's that lovely winter sunshine???
Back to top Go down
Rhosneigr Gaz
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 209
Ride : Mk2 8v 5dr.... T4 Camper
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 22 2009, 14:29

Just spent an hour tidying up wiring/connectors/spaghetti under the bonnet, still looks shite but just a little less shite than before!

Still can't get the temp gauge to fire up, GRRRRR!

I need a heated garage to work in!!!
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 27 2009, 20:41

Whos the wanker in the golf then ??

Mk4 golf, lowered, Black and on BBS/Lensos (might not be on here, was a asian)

Cut me up on the ruddlan overpass thingy, on my lesson, so slammed on he then slows (WTF is the Point), so went outside and he then puts power on

My driving instructor is shitting himself, saying "calm over take here Luke, please"

Im in a 1.4 TDI Fiesta in 4th close to red-lining to get power this is, hes in a 1.8 GTI! Just fucking go so i can pull in, cant loose speed as another car is behind me and another following him

Why be a Cock, Just go and top yourself

Rant over!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28 2009, 18:59

you know what starting to piss me right off...

people posting on peoples for sale threads when they just wanna pass comment!

it may be all fun and games for you, but to be perfectly fucking honest, i need to sell whatever it might be that im selling because i dont have and im trying to keep my life somewhat together!

if you wanna buy whatever im selling then thats great but you dont so shut the f**k up!

an all this has done has make me wanna not sell the car just to prove you wrong, so if it doesnt sell then you can see it how undead it is in the 2011 show season

and breathe lol
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28 2009, 19:13

2011 UD thats what its all about !
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

Number of posts : 1654
Ride : bahh
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28 2009, 20:38

hodge112 wrote:
you know what starting to piss me right off...

people posting on peoples for sale threads when they just wanna pass comment!

it may be all fun and games for you, but to be perfectly fucking honest, i need to sell whatever it might be that im selling because i dont have and im trying to keep my life somewhat together!

if you wanna buy whatever im selling then thats great but you dont so shut the f**k up!

an all this has done has make me wanna not sell the car just to prove you wrong, so if it doesnt sell then you can see it how undead it is in the 2011 show season

and breathe lol

you get it everywhere, tbh on forsale topics if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all....

some sites have it right, no posting on forsale topics at all - the topic is locked to everyone but the originator, so it is in essence an advert. the only thing with that is when the seller misses out vital info like location etc.

but breathe!! as you say.... some sites have timewasters some dont, if a car is a full resto and advertised as needing work it should interest someone who does that sorta thing.
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28 2009, 20:48

everything is repairable or restorable. theres no such thing as dead if the frame is straight, ive seen beetles & campers that resembled sieves resurrected to former glory, Once drove a beetle for a mate that had no floor under the drivers feet and his Gf had to sit in the back seat giving directions as the passenger on wasnt safe and could have gone through the floor (while he followed in his camper (she refused to drive it Laughing))that is now back on the road in full working order.
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28 2009, 20:57

the thing is for me it was going to have/ might still have a top to toe rebuild, as in nothing would have been left alone on it

i know you get theese kinda people everywhere, it just bugs me, especialy when i know with a bit of work the car could be fine, and some one who hasnt seen it and who has probably less knowledge than me tells me about my own car

ive seen plenty of beetles and campers my uncles had that were probably much worse than the golf restored lol
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 07 2009, 18:55

fucking enduro tyres the loop spins up that all it does Sad
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20 2009, 00:42

Just about to end the week good then it fucked up
Story ahead Sad

1AM - Woken by fregin paramedics in my house (something to do with my step dad) Didnt pay much attention as was half sleeping
3Am - They appear again :/ - Mum wakes me saying there taking him into a&e - get up sleep on couch be warry for sister
7Am - Alarm goes - Shower ready for work (didnt know it had snowed)
8:30AM - Mum comes in, i leave for work, dont pay attention to ice outside my house, go straight on arse
Mum then gives me lift

7PM - Mum rang, explaining what going on with step dad - Hes got a heart virus (possibly pericarditous) hes ok atm, bus hes had 5 Arracks since 7AM - These are equivilant to a heart attack

So awaiting more news tomorrow, im at my dads, and am working all weekend

Well there goes the plans we had to get the car on the road between now and new year Sad
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20 2009, 10:16

happy christmas step dad....

forget the metal and four wheels much more important things to worry about... i have a nice corsa if you want a road going car. Yarr!
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20 2009, 18:47

Nahhhh, corsa Borsa!! AKA Boring haha
Mine will get there, when is another question!
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20 2009, 18:53

i would say its as boring as anyother small hatch with a small engine - it is however shite.

you should buy it tho ha
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20 2009, 22:47

You have obviously never driven a Chevy Aveo, not only is it boring but the 1.4 16v eco engined cloud of shite Laughing

So fucking slow it was unbelievable, it had no acceleration, body roll was epic, brakes may have exsisted, interior was crap plastic and just felt badly built.
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20 2009, 23:16

Cymro wrote:

So fucking slow it was unbelievable, it had no acceleration, body roll was epic, brakes may have exsisted, interior was crap plastic and just felt badly built.

generic description for all micro hatch cars with small engines...
Back to top Go down
StopWatchingTV
VAG Resident
StopWatchingTV

Number of posts : 437
Ride : MK3 Gti 8v
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20 2009, 23:29

Cymro wrote:
You have obviously never driven a Chevy Aveo, not only is it boring but the 1.4 16v eco engined cloud of shite Laughing

Up until the interior and badly built bit it sounds like my car!
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Scene Mincer

Number of posts : 792
Ride : Ibiza Mk2
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21 2009, 23:24

FFOC (welsh for Fuck) sake - this whole Radio wiring is pissing me off now... The switched feed is ok, but the additional, (yet as far as I know; essential) harness is complicating things. I even managed to start my car with one combination. Nightmare. I'm gonna stop now before I do something silly which might result in a small fire starting in my glovebox.

bom

Any offerings of help - look for my Radio / Ignition thread.
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 22 2009, 09:39

Had everything sorted but theres always 1 little niggle...had to spend £90 on a new battery. Sad glad i get paid on new years day.

still Natwest havnt sent me my new bank card, fed up of places telling me they wont swipe and sign that i have to use chip and pin, the chip doesn't bloody work you fecking idiots.
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 22 2009, 11:30

just had to get two new tyres for 130 quid not impressed mind u i actuly have grip now
just meas iam not guna be able to buy the awsome gti rear arb for the loop gti ;/
Back to top Go down
keith_lemon
VAG Whore

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24 2009, 00:46

my flipping mother (of all people) just put a snowball down me back.... fecking lezzer lol
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 29 2009, 16:45

these are very rare parts my arse there in ever loop and mk5polo (dash vents)
ebay pisses me off sometimes
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 29 2009, 16:56

link?
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 29 2009, 17:10

clicky

oh and time wasters !!!
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 29 2009, 17:15

i dont have those Sad
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 01 2010, 21:01

gota remove my steering wheel tomorrow really not looking faward to it never done one before !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next