VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)

Go down 
+50
Owain_Bora_TDI
9''cock
.:Diamond
williams_11
Chris_Wales
coltrane2
benjii92
stuartmc88
GezDub
Olive
popeye
REDLooP
themimoth
VWGOLFXX
Golf456
20v-turbo
catdubx
tombombvw
craigolfmk4
HÜ84ND
marksg60
Crease!
PianoMan
StopWatchingTV
Rhosneigr Gaz
Sparky
scratchy
polo fku
Sian-Marie
Darkdub
scottymk1
OwainMK1
Martian
mk1mel
luke_MK2
xkarinx
Luke_MK1
Marc VW
hodge112
jij_mellow_yellow
timmy_b_vr6
Bara Caws
owe
welshdubber69
BigGR5
matt
Chris_Irish
keith_lemon
Cymro
mErCuTi0
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

Number of posts : 3559
Ride : mk3 16v, mk3 8v, tt 225, a4 20v, mk2 20vt blah blah
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 18 2010, 15:55

haha, ummm saying that last week a polo gt engine nd hg=earbox landed on my hand, diamond sed if i take tht bolt out thers no way it will fall out, took it out and my hand was stuk to the floor :9 bad times
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 18 2010, 16:12

hahaha i got stuck to a wing the overday my finger trapped between a aleenkey and the wing
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 18 2010, 16:21

ha ha nice Razz

i closed my mates thumb in the boot of an a4 befre :p luky he had small bones
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 29 2010, 20:45

Arnt Orange just cunts!!!

HAd money set aside, for edition, and to last the month but, they have decided that my bill this month will be 397.66

WHAT THE FUCK

I have 126minutes remaining from 800, and everything else is unlimited, wont let me log in on my online account, keep cutting the phone off when i try and get in contact

Wankers

So im now going to be borrowing with a bit of luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 29 2010, 21:43

20v-turbo wrote:
ha ha nice Razz

i closed my mates thumb in the boot of an a4 befre :p luky he had small bones

dad closed my finger in the saab's electric window and dislocated it the other day. Laughing bloody thing doesnt have compression sensors.

Luke: I dont know why people go with orange contract, there a complete bunch of wankers when it comes to bills, sisters with them and every month we have to phone and have an argument with the tosser on the other end.

Join T-mobile they understand (or at least they do currently until ther merge with orange) ive been such a good customer i only have to pay bi-monthly Laughing and my contract is epic and impossible to run over, closest ive come to running out of credit was when the GF was out in spain and i still had £60 remaining (monthly credit allowance of about £350 to use on calls or txts, i have been with them since i was 18) and im counted as a business grade user so also get high end/new out phones for fuck all. Smile
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 20:21

really nervous for tomorrow really dont know whats going to happen wish me luck !!! could change my life tomorrow !!!
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 20:24

to do with your job im guesssing airbuss is going to send you to france :/
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 20:32

no not that and its germany if i do go next year
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 20:35

vpolo wrote:
really nervous for tomorrow really dont know whats going to happen wish me luck !!! could change my life tomorrow !!!

whats a happs m minus??

Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 06 2010, 10:04

ClubPoo has some fucking idiots on it, "i need a new carb for my mk2F" (which is fuel injected), then you correct them and say its an injection and they say "but my dad says its got a carb on as the pipes go into the throttle so I need a carb" fucking twats.

i wouldnt trust these people to brush a garage floor never mind work on a car.

same with petrol tanks, someone is trying to sell an injection tank to a guy with a mk2 polo (which is carbed) and ive said they wont work as the injection tank doesnt have the right fittings (you can use a non-injection tank on an injected but not the other way round) so the guy selling is kicking off as he cant see why theres a diffrence and belives that his mk2F has carbs on it and that why the tank fitted. FFS, thanks fuck im not a mod/admin on there as it be banning people all day long.
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 06 2010, 11:43

Cymro wrote:
ClubPoo has some fucking idiots on it, "i need a new carb for my mk2F" (which is fuel injected), then you correct them and say its an injection and they say "but my dad says its got a carb on as the pipes go into the throttle so I need a carb" fucking twats.

i wouldnt trust these people to brush a garage floor never mind work on a car.

same with petrol tanks, someone is trying to sell an injection tank to a guy with a mk2 polo (which is carbed) and ive said they wont work as the injection tank doesnt have the right fittings (you can use a non-injection tank on an injected but not the other way round) so the guy selling is kicking off as he cant see why theres a diffrence and belives that his mk2F has carbs on it and that why the tank fitted. FFS, thanks fuck im not a mod/admin on there as it be banning people all day long.

gigidy Razz hes a retard
Back to top Go down
Sparky
VAG Resident
Sparky

Number of posts : 399
Ride : VW Golf GTI MK3 8V
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 11 2010, 15:53

Spun the Beamer this morning and hit a tree. Luckily it wasn't a big impact and it was a little tree so only damage was a plastic guard under the car that protects the radiator thank fuck. Very Happy

I've put two new tyres on the front and I will be sticking to my front wheel drive Golf from now on.
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 16 2010, 22:50

y does life always take a big fat shit on you when you really dont need it ?
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 17 2010, 20:35

vpolo wrote:
y does life always take a big fat shit on you when you really dont need it ?

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 Casper-Friendly-Ghost-3
Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 VW-LUPO--GTI--FRONT-GRILL-BADGE-EMBLEM-CHROME-RED-for-sale_260536812681

....?
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 19 2010, 17:44

wish my family would hurry up with the buiding of the garage so the major work on the golf can begin Smile
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 19 2010, 17:51

hodge ???? :/
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 21 2010, 11:23

30 shifts til my next day off !!!
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24 2010, 19:30

fucking blown HID bulb Sad and apparently the police didn't receive my fine payment so have now got to pay £90. FFS
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25 2010, 21:16

yet another day in work tomorrow hope this is going to be werth it
Back to top Go down
tombombvw
Keyboard Warrior
tombombvw

Number of posts : 249
Ride : mk4 golf
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 27 2010, 14:45

damn rabbit broke my vr6 splitter
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomberaudio.co.uk
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 27 2010, 15:24

what is it with you and animals^^^

cant say anything, managed to get a crow wedged between my mirror and the door but not before the fucker took my aerial off.
Back to top Go down
tombombvw
Keyboard Warrior
tombombvw

Number of posts : 249
Ride : mk4 golf
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 27 2010, 15:45

lol, ye hit a rabbit at the beginning of the week, it cracked the splitter so i repaired it with cable tie stiches (quite liked the look) then hit another saturday night, got home to find half the splitter missing lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomberaudio.co.uk
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 28 2010, 20:30

bad idea never drink cole before you go to bed
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 28 2010, 21:40

coal's not good for you Laughing

Back to top Go down
williams_11
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 127
Ride : passap
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 29 2010, 23:00

just wanted to say thank you to the tit who smashed my windscreen trust me wen i say i will find u an get even
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)
Page 31 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next