VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone on ere do window tiniting??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy
Keyboard Warrior
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy

Number of posts : 170
Ride : if in doubt, flat out!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-16

anyone on ere do window tiniting?? Empty
PostSubject: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 08:33

i'm wondering if anyone on this site does tinting, i'm after my passat being done ready for Dubmania Cool !!

i know a "mate of a mate" over L.pool who'll do it for 120 notes, i know thats a good price, espcially for a full car tint. but just wondering if anyone knows of anyone, who wants a bit of work and might do it a bit cheaper Embarassed !!

carl Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 08:49

Previous owner did my polo, Ill tell you one thing Razz

You will regret it when you have to take it off Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy
Keyboard Warrior
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 09:18

Luke_MK3 wrote:
Previous owner did my polo, Ill tell you one thing Razz

You will regret it when you have to take it off Razz

yeah ha ha i know what u mean!! but i already got 2 spare front sides n 1 rear side for the ssat so if worst come to the worst i'll just wip en out Wink

i've never had a car tinted but really want this 1 doin Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 09:22

Haha go for it in that case Smile

Dont know a professional that can do it, best going to guy in liverpool you said
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
Marc VW
VAG Resident
Marc VW

Number of posts : 407
Ride : Seat Leon TFSI
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 09:26

theres a guy in pentraeth who does it professionally, anglesey window tints it is he's on the net if you search dont know how dear he is though
Back to top Go down
http://MarcVanWeert@talktalk.net
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 10:04

Anglesey auto tint will more than likely charge about £200 for a full window tint, They quoted me £110 just for the back 3 window's of a renault clio!!

I would do like luke said travel that little distance and get that guy from liverpool to do it. Plus look on the bright side, U could go for a burn to Anfield stadium.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy
Keyboard Warrior
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 17:44

jij_mellow_yellow wrote:
..............look on the bright side, U could go for a burn to Anfield stadium.. Laughing

mate if i went to anfield i could burn it down, lol!! then i could look on the bright side as i travel across stanley park to break the good news!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 17:53

Im very assamed in you skunky...Now you must drink the dirty bong water.. affraid

You know the score..
Back to top Go down
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy
Keyboard Warrior
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 18:05

jij_mellow_yellow wrote:
Im very assamed in you skunky...Now you must drink the dirty bong water.. affraid

You know the score..

afro
Back to top Go down
mk1mel
Keyboard Warrior
mk1mel

Number of posts : 242
Ride : mk1 golf & mk3 16v golf.mk5 gt140
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 20:26

hi,i can recommend my m8 si,he owns GTA dianostix in porthmadog,and he's your typical perfectionist,so all his work is top class,VAG and mercedes dealer trained,vagcom,window tinting to rebuilds.
give him a call on 01766515558 or mob 07890502716 or email gta-diagnostix@hotmail.co.uk
Cool
Back to top Go down
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy
Keyboard Warrior
SkunkyMcGreen-aka-Smiffy

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? EmptyWed May 20 2009, 21:47

mk1mel wrote:
hi,i can recommend my m8 si,he owns GTA dianostix in porthmadog,and he's your typical perfectionist,so all his work is top class,VAG and mercedes dealer trained,vagcom,window tinting to rebuilds.
give him a call on 01766515558 or mob 07890502716 or email gta-diagnostix@hotmail.co.uk
Cool

i'll give him a bell n see what he says mate, cheers, was looking for something a bit closer but its always worth a phone call!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone on ere do window tiniting??   anyone on ere do window tiniting?? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone on ere do window tiniting??
Page 1 of 1