VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

106 gti box on my polo GT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scotty GT
Keyboard Warrior
scotty GT

Number of posts : 113
Ride : 91 polo GT
Registration date : 2009-07-04

106 gti box on my polo GT Empty
PostSubject: 106 gti box on my polo GT   106 gti box on my polo GT EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 11:35

been to barnz exhausts in pentraeth this mornin got a 106 gti s/s bbox on my polo its made a f#*k ov a differans and sound swwweeeet!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 106 gti box on my polo GT   106 gti box on my polo GT EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 11:47

Nice mate, any pic's? How much did he charge for that then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 106 gti box on my polo GT   106 gti box on my polo GT EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 12:01

im going there sat to get a full decat, was gonna go with a standard box again i cba with the BWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHmmmmm

howmuch did it cost?
Back to top Go down
scotty GT
Keyboard Warrior
scotty GT

Number of posts : 113
Ride : 91 polo GT
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 106 gti box on my polo GT   106 gti box on my polo GT EmptyFri Jul 17 2009, 08:55

i got the box off lee mathews for £20 and barnz charged me £40 to fit it. il put a pic up looks sweeet . im gona try go to that ips tunnig thing then youz can hear it.( i get a semi every time i drive it hahahahahaha) Twisted Evil

breadmaker.

i went with the standard box on mine with the sr8t through i didnt like the sound ov it waz to raspy(realy raspy.) and sounded a bit like it waz blowin in low revs. iv keept the str8t through with this box and its much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 106 gti box on my polo GT   106 gti box on my polo GT EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 11:41

im running a straight through with a standard box and doesnt rasp at all, did with the old one like mad john deer style Laughing it might even be your old box £20 fitted from barnes haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 106 gti box on my polo GT   106 gti box on my polo GT Empty

Back to top Go down

106 gti box on my polo GT
Page 1 of 1