VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Troubles in Bangor...

Go down 
+2
Chris_Irish
PianoMan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PianoMan
Scene Mincer

Number of posts : 792
Ride : Ibiza Mk2
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Troubles in Bangor... Empty
PostSubject: Troubles in Bangor...   Troubles in Bangor... EmptyFri Sep 25 2009, 23:26

Went to KFC earlier, (that bit's not significant) ...then drove along caernarfon road, a 5 series had pulled over a Saxo, and another marked 5 series prevented yet another car from leaving NEXT carpark... Next thing - me and my mate decided on being all nosey, so turned around between Comet / Focus carparks, full circle round the centre island - and a convoy of about 6 cops came past Block Busters!... As I made my way out of the carpark the undercover Focus (GWF one) stopped me!! All 3 cops got out and questioned me and my mate LOL... was a right ol' kerfuffle!...

Does anyone know what the hell happened? I expect it was an over-reaction, as it usually is the case!

And someone (probably on here, will admit to it soon Razz) in an H reg Mk2 Golf had been pulled over? Who are yaa? Razz ha! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris_Irish
Scene Mincer
Chris_Irish

Number of posts : 879
Ride : Mk3 Golf GTI/Mk2 Scirocco GT
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Bangor...   Troubles in Bangor... EmptySat Sep 26 2009, 01:43

Was Luke from here in the Mk2. Heard there was trouble in Currys, typical chavs.
Back to top Go down
VWGOLFXX
Keyboard Warrior
VWGOLFXX

Number of posts : 82
Ride : Golf MK4 GTI
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Bangor...   Troubles in Bangor... EmptySat Sep 26 2009, 15:07

Ye saw was there for ages... Brand new 09 BMW cop car all those tickets must be adding up... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Bangor...   Troubles in Bangor... EmptySun Oct 04 2009, 16:05

wasnt me!!
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Scene Mincer

Number of posts : 792
Ride : Ibiza Mk2
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Bangor...   Troubles in Bangor... EmptySun Oct 04 2009, 16:05

LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
stickygreen
VAG Wales Admin
stickygreen

Number of posts : 1038
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti , Bora Tdi ::Unit-13[dot]com::
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Bangor...   Troubles in Bangor... EmptySun Oct 11 2009, 08:32

Someones car got smashed in @ curry's or summin i heard. cops came to tesco and questioned us, proper dodgy american copper haha lucky jij wasnt with me or we'd been lock'd up aye Ninja
Back to top Go down
http://www.unit-13.com
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Bangor...   Troubles in Bangor... EmptyTue Oct 20 2009, 14:28

stickygreen wrote:
Someones car got smashed in @ curry's or summin i heard. cops came to tesco and questioned us, proper dodgy american copper haha lucky jij wasnt with me or we'd been lock'd up aye Ninja

Fucking right mate they would of chucked us strait into the cells. lol
Back to top Go down
black magic vRS
VAG Wales Admin
black magic vRS

Number of posts : 995
Ride : Bora tdi
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Bangor...   Troubles in Bangor... EmptyTue Oct 20 2009, 21:04

ye i seen u all with the police!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Bangor...   Troubles in Bangor... Empty

Back to top Go down

Troubles in Bangor...
Page 1 of 1