VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the day i become a man :D 18 today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Owain_Bora_TDI
VAG Resident
Owain_Bora_TDI

Number of posts : 397
Ride : Bora TDI
Registration date : 2010-02-24

the day i become a man :D 18 today Empty
PostSubject: the day i become a man :D 18 today   the day i become a man :D 18 today EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 12:31

18 today Smile yey lol had lovely present off a speed cop in glan conwy last night!!.. £60 fine for pressed plates! wanker! haha and ordered the fmic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

Number of posts : 3559
Ride : mk3 16v, mk3 8v, tt 225, a4 20v, mk2 20vt blah blah
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: the day i become a man :D 18 today   the day i become a man :D 18 today EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 14:11

ha ha , ure ment to get a written warning fist ows, pressed -plates are legal, but it might of been the font, i have the german flag on mine, its only if they catch me spreken zee english tht they can do me Razz
Back to top Go down
themimoth
Scene Mincer
themimoth

Number of posts : 682
Ride : Skoda Fabia vrs. TDI CITI Golf, Golf Mk1 Campain
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: the day i become a man :D 18 today   the day i become a man :D 18 today EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 21:25

Owain_Polo_TDI wrote:
18 today Smile yey lol had lovely present off a speed cop in glan conwy last night!!.. £60 fine for pressed plates! wanker! haha and ordered the fmic Very Happy

hehe i saw you Laughing was on way back from cineworld - brooklins finest was a massive let down Sad
Back to top Go down
themimoth
Scene Mincer
themimoth

PostSubject: Re: the day i become a man :D 18 today   the day i become a man :D 18 today EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 21:27

20v-turbo wrote:
ha ha , ure ment to get a written warning fist ows, pressed -plates are legal, but it might of been the font, i have the german flag on mine, its only if they catch me spreken zee english tht they can do me Razz
oh down syndrome! Laughing do you not think they`l know your welsh by the numberplate and insurance etc etc
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

Number of posts : 3559
Ride : mk3 16v, mk3 8v, tt 225, a4 20v, mk2 20vt blah blah
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: the day i become a man :D 18 today   the day i become a man :D 18 today EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 21:46

ye thts if they put it through a scanner lol

well u frgt the most obvious step mim,, my cars right hand drive lol
Back to top Go down
benjii92
VAG Resident
benjii92

Number of posts : 413
Ride : seat ibiza 1.4 8v
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: the day i become a man :D 18 today   the day i become a man :D 18 today EmptyFri Jun 11 2010, 09:49

haha was rather funny na rhys there anpr camera cant register the plate cuz it wont reconise it lol they normally have all your details in seconds they put it on ows for over 5 mins when they wer parked behind him and they never picked it up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/northwalesfinest?ref=profile
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: the day i become a man :D 18 today   the day i become a man :D 18 today EmptyFri Jun 11 2010, 11:27

they lie, at the accident i was at lat night the unmarked car couldnt read my front plate but the marked one parked behind me could read my back one Laughing 4/5 traffic cars piled around the scene and 15 coppers, not one said a thing about my plates.

Plus if basic petrol station ones can read them then the "Advanced" Police ones must be able too.
Back to top Go down
themimoth
Scene Mincer
themimoth

PostSubject: Re: the day i become a man :D 18 today   the day i become a man :D 18 today EmptySat Jun 12 2010, 19:41

20v-turbo wrote:
ye thts if they put it through a scanner lol

well u frgt the most obvious step mim,, my cars right hand drive lol

so`s mine and its from SA you tit Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the day i become a man :D 18 today   the day i become a man :D 18 today Empty

Back to top Go down

the day i become a man :D 18 today
Page 1 of 1