VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dubmanted
VAG Resident
dubmanted

Number of posts : 338
Ride : mk1 Diesel
Registration date : 2009-02-22

UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions Empty
PostSubject: UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions   UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 15:46

Alright am thinking of getting one done to add to my small but growing collection. Whats the general feeling and opinion on this? any1 know of anyone else with one and had any problems. Im very tempted to have 1 sooner than you think (already made enquiries).

cheers
Back to top Go down
Crease!
Scene Mincer
Crease!

Number of posts : 873
Ride : Golf Mk1 & Mk4
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions   UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 18:50

yeaaaa..do it mate, get onto facebook and add * Blaine inkaholic dickson *

he done mine, although i pussied out and now have half an initial on me back haha
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions   UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions EmptyFri Jun 11 2010, 11:10

i looked into them a lot as its possible to have them in "full view" (some jobs dont like tattoos), after the skin has healed there should be no obvious marks, my housemate had a few UV ones and hers were never visible after they had healed (she was very fair skinned) unless there was a black light in the room.

They do take about 12-18 months to heal fully and skin marks (little red marks) to vanish, they do suggest a small test first to see if you might get a reaction to the UV Ink.

There was an artist doing glow in the dark ones at a tattoo festival a few years back, and thats what i plan on getting, there UV reflective as well and "charge" under UV so glow really bright afterwards.

this was one of the ones i wanted:
UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions 5446126_f192b7afa2
UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions Uvtattoostattoopicturespichunter-2
Back to top Go down
tombombvw
Keyboard Warrior
tombombvw

Number of posts : 249
Ride : mk4 golf
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions   UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions EmptyMon Jun 21 2010, 11:55

ask the tattoist on his experience with UV aswell, as if done wrong the UV in wont last

i had a UV shadow put on the symbol on the back of my neck, it was his first time so offered it free, but due to his lack of experiance it stoped glowing after about 6 months
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomberaudio.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions   UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

UV Tattoo's - general feeling/opinions
Page 1 of 1