VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karcher has no pressure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Karcher has no pressure Empty
PostSubject: Karcher has no pressure   Karcher has no pressure EmptyMon Jan 02 2012, 13:18

Right, havnt used my karcher for a good few months due to the work load and not having time, go to clean my car today before starting back at work... and the karcher has no pressure.

Just querying does anyone else here have any experience where this has happened?

Can hear the pump running but as to where it would run when the handle is applied to release the water, its runing like a ON OFF ON OFF ON OFF when im not using the hose....

When using the hose, its working how it always has done, just ONNNNNN

Im asking first before i strip it, last thing i want to do is to replace it.... but its sounding the only option...

So therefore im thinking the pump may be dead.... BUT is there any filters known of that could be checked?

Luke
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
zollaf
Fresh Meat

Number of posts : 3
Ride : audi coupe
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Karcher has no pressure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karcher has no pressure   Karcher has no pressure EmptyFri Feb 10 2012, 09:14

yeah, this happened to mine. i took it apart and theres a little valve which wasn't sealing properly. i tried fixing it but it didn't work. in the end i called karcher who kindly collected it and returned it fixed, all for £90.
Back to top Go down

Karcher has no pressure
Page 1 of 1