VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)

Go down 
+50
Owain_Bora_TDI
9''cock
.:Diamond
williams_11
Chris_Wales
coltrane2
benjii92
stuartmc88
GezDub
Olive
popeye
REDLooP
themimoth
VWGOLFXX
Golf456
20v-turbo
catdubx
tombombvw
craigolfmk4
HÜ84ND
marksg60
Crease!
PianoMan
StopWatchingTV
Rhosneigr Gaz
Sparky
scratchy
polo fku
Sian-Marie
Darkdub
scottymk1
OwainMK1
Martian
mk1mel
luke_MK2
xkarinx
Luke_MK1
Marc VW
hodge112
jij_mellow_yellow
timmy_b_vr6
Bara Caws
owe
welshdubber69
BigGR5
matt
Chris_Irish
keith_lemon
Cymro
mErCuTi0
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 23 2009, 00:09

Mullet ? Pahh check out this dude !
Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 Picture005-1
Back to top Go down
xkarinx
Scene Mincer
xkarinx

Number of posts : 676
Ride : Polo 6n2 GTi, Lupo 1.4s
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27 2009, 09:07

well, life is just shiznit. end of
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 17:15

Matalan and Ariiva RANT!!!

first of all matalan where i work think tehre fuckign clever Wankers and try underpaying me by £100 just because im new well ill see about that tomorrow!! Cunts

then fuckign Arriva bus drivers cant fucking indicate nearly flipped the peugeout i learn to drive in today !! Fucking Joke

Ill tell the sory

Was doing 60 in ruddlan just after the 3rd roundabout after sainsbury's and the dick of a bus driver pulls over so my insructor says overtake he then decides to pull out full into me and as i was overtaking him, he wiped the whole side of the car out putting it on 2 wheels, that peugoet is a write off which i suppose is a good thing still !!

Not my fault the police said, end of mum picked me up, No injuries, driving instructor has the spare peugeot to use!!

Police said i cant claim anything as im a learner
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
scottymk1
VAG Resident
scottymk1

Number of posts : 271
Ride : mk1 golf gti, mk3 golf gti, mk4 golf 16v, mk5 golf fsi,

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 17:26

claim for what, if you were injured of course you can claim both parties have insurance, just cos your a learner dont mean shiznit, affraid Driving Police Censored oh just relized you said no injuries, whiplash dos'nt always hurt straight away Wink Wink

Last edited by scottymk1 on Tue Jun 30 2009, 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OwainMK1
VAG Whore
OwainMK1

Number of posts : 1464
Ride : MK1 Golf Gti + MK5 Golf Gti

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 17:27

Bus drivers are the worst man, pull out whenever they want. Wankers. Better you learn that whilst with an instructor an not in ur polo mate.
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 17:27

f**k it cant be arsed with the hassle :@

At the moment im more bothered about getting my extra £100 from Work that the didnt pay me!

I know!!

Last edited by Luke_MK3 on Tue Jun 30 2009, 18:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottymk1
VAG Resident
scottymk1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 17:35

at least you got a crash course for the price of a driving lesson lol!
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 17:54

scottymk1 wrote:
at least you got a crash course for the price of a driving lesson lol!

bad taste that man Laughing , but still made me almost spray my drink over the screen. LaughingLaughingLaughing

at least your alright mate.
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 18:53

OwainMK1 wrote:
Bus drivers are the worst man, pull out whenever they want. Wankers. Better you learn that whilst with an instructor an not in ur polo mate.

If it was my polo i would of made a scene out of it, id of put the fat grey haired prick in hospital, i dont care shiznit it was his fault still no injuries if anything it was shock :@
Back to top Go down
scottymk1
VAG Resident
scottymk1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 19:09

at least you walked away m8, thats the main thing, 60mph crash with a bus could of been nasty pale
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 19:50

i know, it was more like a brush sort of thing, but it still wrote a peugeot off,

Damage was, front passenger door caved in at Hinge part, front wing caved in, frontlights, bumper and glass all cracked and water bottle cracked, front wheel torn off hub with wishbone, suspension snapped completly,

And new Rant, Car battery is dead again well at least im hoping this time, cba jump starting it yet will do tomorrow after work :@
Back to top Go down
xkarinx
Scene Mincer
xkarinx

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 21:34

Shocked that's really bad Luke, i'm glad you're ok. At least Peugeot's are pretty solid cars, i know that from experience! You should claim for whiplash, get some pennies in Wink That's definitely not something you want to ever happen though, especially when you're learning to drive, hope it doesn't put you off at all

Are you sure you've been underpaid? Sure you haven't got the cut off date wrong or something? Bit shitty if they have underpaid you though =( just make sure you get it back!

And hope you manage to get your car running again soon too!
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 21:46

i hate cut off dates grrr and i got hit when i was learning to drive in holywell not nice !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 21:50

My mum and a few friends seem to think that ive been emergencied taxed :S

Will find out tomorrow 100% sure the cut off date was there because my manager said so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xkarinx
Scene Mincer
xkarinx

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 21:51

that's the other thing i was gonna say, tax is a bastard. have you filled the form thing out yet to stop you from getting taxed? i'm not looking forward to starting proper work next week and getting taxed stupid amounts Sad
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 21:56

Nope dont think i did :/ and i shouldnt be getting proper taxed as i wont be earning more than £12,000 a year

Ill post a reply tomorrow when i find out :/

Told my dad about my crash before, he laughed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matt
The Guv'nor
matt

Number of posts : 3456
Ride : lupo gti with a bit of a kick
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 21:57

you will get ust to it then you can moan iam a tax payer that means everything i do is right
lol
matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.vagwales.net
xkarinx
Scene Mincer
xkarinx

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 22:12

when you've filled the form out then you'll get the money back from this month anyway, so you'll have your wages plus the £100 next month Wink

i'm always right anyway haha, ah well, at least i'll be earning proper money and will be able to treat the loop a bit more often Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 22:15

Aye, well im going to give my nan £150 this month and £150 next as ive only got 4Hours worth of driving lessons left then i need to top up again :S thats another £185 for 10hours :/

it is dear expensive i even think my beloved Ibanez may have to go Sad
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 22:40

Luke_MK3 wrote:
Aye, well im going to give my nan £150 this month and £150 next as ive only got 4Hours worth of driving lessons left then i need to top up again :S thats another £185 for 10hours :/

it is dear expensive i even think my beloved Ibanez may have to go Sad

Dude how many lessons are you having?
Back to top Go down
scottymk1
VAG Resident
scottymk1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 22:45

yeah i only had about 5 in total well 6 if ya include the 1 b4 the test bounce
Back to top Go down
jij_mellow_yellow
Scene Mincer
jij_mellow_yellow

Number of posts : 989
Ride : pug power!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 22:51

scottymk1 wrote:
yeah i only had about 5 in total well 6 if ya include the 1 b4 the test bounce

Same here 6 lessons then drove from llanfair p.g to the test center, Only two miners and pass first time. afro
Back to top Go down
scottymk1
VAG Resident
scottymk1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 22:54

and me passed first time four miners for approaching roundabouts and junctions too fast, not my fault i can handle driving at speed Oops!
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 23:09

having about 20 im on my 4th now and just done roundabouts
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01 2009, 18:17

Well some news my car is now in fully working order, Once again i think, battery went dead so got that running and my uncle went messing in the bay and the throttle now seems so much more responsive, picks up alot better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next