VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)

Go down 
+50
Owain_Bora_TDI
9''cock
.:Diamond
williams_11
Chris_Wales
coltrane2
benjii92
stuartmc88
GezDub
Olive
popeye
REDLooP
themimoth
VWGOLFXX
Golf456
20v-turbo
catdubx
tombombvw
craigolfmk4
HÜ84ND
marksg60
Crease!
PianoMan
StopWatchingTV
Rhosneigr Gaz
Sparky
scratchy
polo fku
Sian-Marie
Darkdub
scottymk1
OwainMK1
Martian
mk1mel
luke_MK2
xkarinx
Luke_MK1
Marc VW
hodge112
jij_mellow_yellow
timmy_b_vr6
Bara Caws
owe
welshdubber69
BigGR5
matt
Chris_Irish
keith_lemon
Cymro
mErCuTi0
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

Number of posts : 3559
Ride : mk3 16v, mk3 8v, tt 225, a4 20v, mk2 20vt blah blah
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 11 2010, 18:29

lol ye myt dad knows the guy, hes gt well nice house in pwllheli lol

im doing construction tech (to be civil engineer nd quantity--- i may look like a yob but i understand lots of things lol im a shok to employers haha)

i wanted an apprentice ship but tutors diddnt point me in any fuking directions

so now aaround march ish im gopnna apply for first hydro, which is bloody mechanical, so then ive wasted 2 years Twisted Evil but at least ill have another qualification if i get it
Back to top Go down
catdubx
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 127
Ride : Seat Ibiza
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 11 2010, 20:02

yeeees i did get it Wink

aaah cool, im doing a national diploma in construction and the built environment.
neither did my tutor's there all shit.

ive just applied for a health and safety inspector job, just looking for jobs and that.
was gonna go llandrillo college in september to do a HNC course that they dont do in bangor.

so many optionssss but just dont know what i wanna do Sad
health and safety - and get hated
building surveyor - uni

DUNNOOOO Sad AGHHH haha
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 11 2010, 20:04

ive appliend 4 the hnc asweel lol you could still apply for it probably, the tutors are well easy to get round lol
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

Number of posts : 1346
Ride : mk1 golf, lupo 1.4s, mk2 golf driver
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 12 2010, 09:05

the interview went terrible

think they were put off because of my age and the fact id be drriving cars, even though im not a fucking moron to ragging cars that arent mine around Evil or Very Mad

and there "expert" valeter knew the very basics from what i could gather, meh

ive gotta wait in all morning for some dude to come pick a panel up, and i get the vague feeling hes not gonna come Laughing

im hungry and tired and feel a bit messed up, didnt have dinner till around 11pm last night Rolling Eyes

i could go on but ill stop there
Back to top Go down
xkarinx
Scene Mincer
xkarinx

Number of posts : 676
Ride : Polo 6n2 GTi, Lupo 1.4s
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 12 2010, 12:55

People that are up each others arses really piss me off, stop being so delusional!!

But i suppose it is pretty funny at the same time Laughing

Oh i'm stuck in fucking Toulouse again next week working 'french hours' ie till about 11 at night. Happy? I think not
Back to top Go down
Crease!
Scene Mincer
Crease!

Number of posts : 873
Ride : Golf Mk1 & Mk4
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 12 2010, 17:07

Catdub, pm me, i may be able to help Razz

where abouts are u?

the company that i work for may take someone on as a health and safety person apprentice person..can ask if u want?
Back to top Go down
catdubx
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 127
Ride : Seat Ibiza
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 12 2010, 20:24

pm'd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 12 2010, 20:29

Well heres a essay :'(

Majour Financial Issues all around for the family and bad luck starting with

Mums car got broke into last night, they went in through the rear window, took the vauxhall cd player, and the repair for the tinted rear window plus new cd player is around £310 with labour, its currently in there and we should have it back asap, there not going through insurance, and therefore cant help me out Sad

Natwest who my dad works for, wont give my dad his bonus as over the last few years they have cut his area down and down, so he got payed more for doing less work whic isnt his fault, and now he does the whole of wales, there not giving it him
Plus £800 a month goes out on the lease of the audi
So...
Hes been approached by Santander, which wont include a company car, which will save £800
or he waits at Natwest, as there making redundencies so hell get a HUGE payout on that or if he keeps his job hell get more areas and his money back
SO yeah not good Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
Rhosneigr Gaz
Keyboard Warrior

Number of posts : 209
Ride : Mk2 8v 5dr.... T4 Camper
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 12 2010, 20:35

Crease! wrote:
Catdub, pm me, i may be able to help Razz

where abouts are u?

the company that i work for may take someone on as a health and safety person apprentice person..can ask if u want?

Springs sorted yet dude?
Back to top Go down
Crease!
Scene Mincer
Crease!

Number of posts : 873
Ride : Golf Mk1 & Mk4
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 10:14

gaz- yeh springs are on...well the front ones haha...jus need to do the rears sometime soon!

CANT get my xbox to connect to the fucking laptop...wanna put music on it and get online lol
Back to top Go down
Cymro
VAG Wales Admin
Cymro

Number of posts : 2222
Ride : Mk2 Polo "Fern", Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 10:52

hodge112 wrote:
the interview went terrible

think they were put off because of my age and the fact id be drriving cars, even though im not a fucking moron to ragging cars that arent mine around Evil or Very Mad

and there "expert" valeter knew the very basics from what i could gather, meh

ive gotta wait in all morning for some dude to come pick a panel up, and i get the vague feeling hes not gonna come Laughing

im hungry and tired and feel a bit messed up, didnt have dinner till around 11pm last night Rolling Eyes

i could go on but ill stop there

You mean get sponge, dip in bucket of soapy water (fairy liquid (that was used on the last 4 cars)), wash (making sure sponge goes to bottom of bucket every time), rinse, dry with chamois. Laughing

Gf's dad took his Disco3 to a hand car wash... tomorrow ill be spending most of valentines day at hers detailing it to repair the swirl marks that have appeared. Sad

Fecking polish car wash...
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 15:54

just scremed at the telly wen wales scored tht beautiful try ........ but it did not help my hangover Sad
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Scene Mincer

Number of posts : 792
Ride : Ibiza Mk2
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 20:05

Chwip o gem oedd!! haha dwi rioed di cynhyrfu gymaint yn fy mywyd!!
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 20:07

17munud dywetha, oh my lord wat a good last 17 munudau de Razz
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Scene Mincer

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 20:10

Classic! Quite possible the best I've ever seen!! Cool Won't forget that in a hurry de!
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
VAG Legend
20v-turbo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 20:12

no way de Razz but shud of been an easy win, im dreading ireland and also the french
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 20:19

tbf i feel like buying something aircooled atm, arsed with scene bitching Rolling Eyes

excuse me for having an opinion, stupid noobs Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Luke_MK1
VAG Wales Moderator
Luke_MK1

Number of posts : 2679
Ride : Mk2 GTI - Citroen C5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 13 2010, 20:27

Want my golf, want insurance, so i can finally drive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.oes-uk.com
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 15 2010, 14:50

fed up of the mk1 living at my nans, nothing gets done, not even those little cheap jobs or free ones like stripping it or well whatever, are getting done because it cost me money i dont have to go and see it, so i dont go

really want it at my house so i crack on with it and get as far as i can at least

dont even know how well itd fit in my garage if i manged to clear that out Evil or Very Mad

measuring time
Back to top Go down
REDLooP
VAG Wales Admin
REDLooP

Number of posts : 1184
Ride : 1.0 LUPO Low & Slow
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 15 2010, 14:57

Hates it when has money burning hole in his pocket, and nothing comes up to spend it on Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
popeye
Keyboard Warrior
popeye

Number of posts : 226
Ride : bora tdi 130sport remapped to 180+mk2 jetta vr6
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 15 2010, 19:21

hodge112 wrote:
fed up of the mk1 living at my nans, nothing gets done, not even those little cheap jobs or free ones like stripping it or well whatever, are getting done because it cost me money i dont have to go and see it, so i dont go

really want it at my house so i crack on with it and get as far as i can at least

dont even know how well itd fit in my garage if i manged to clear that out Evil or Very Mad

measuring time
i've got an A frame if you want to get it to yours, i'll borrow my mates van to tow it for you as the bora is poorly(off the road.)
give me a shout when you want it done cheers
Back to top Go down
hodge112
VAG Whore
hodge112

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 15 2010, 19:34

thatd be ace mate Laughing

just need to find room for it, my garage isnt a proper garage ya see Sad

may convert it back through the night Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Scene Mincer

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19 2010, 01:03

When ONE nostrill is fine, and the other's blocked to the max!!... WHY does that happen?!
Back to top Go down
Olive
Keyboard Warrior
Olive

Number of posts : 177
Ride : Seat Toledo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19 2010, 01:22

PianoMan wrote:
When ONE nostrill is fine, and the other's blocked to the max!!... WHY does that happen?!

Laughing

Soooo true!
Sleep on the opposite side to clear it and wake up with the other nostril blocked instead!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Olive
Keyboard Warrior
Olive

Number of posts : 177
Ride : Seat Toledo

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19 2010, 11:56

I really wish this snow would just fuck off!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)   Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just let it out... (Swearing allowed..)
Page 18 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next