VAG Wales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ABD conversion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scotty GT
Keyboard Warrior
scotty GT

Number of posts : 113
Ride : 91 polo GT
Registration date : 2009-07-04

ABD conversion Empty
PostSubject: ABD conversion   ABD conversion EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 20:25

hay peep's jus done the abd conversion on the polo so its now a 1.4
Very Happy it was a simple job realy not much hasle just had to wait a week for the head to come home(new valve,seats,seals,skim,polish ect.)
until i can get my hands on another gt inlet then im gna put a 1.6 abu in it Twisted Evil the ahd box went on fryday nite so luky i had a 8p one lol i thought i would have slowed it down with it having longer ratio's but it seem's faster and its beta on th open roadit does 70 at 3 grand (rpm) rather than 4 .

i pulled on to th 55 at onestop off the roundabout in 3rd by the time i had finished with it (3rd) i was pulling nearly 100mph affraid it used to do that in 4th bounce so b4 i seen any fuzz i put it in to 5th and slowd down ABD conversion 95513 lmao

hope you'z can arange the RR day so i can test it and gna fit some g40 injctors before i go down and thay can tune it up for me hopefully ABD conversion 847736

anyone got g40 can i ask a favor i need the sereal num of the injectors so i can order some for th GT
Back to top Go down

ABD conversion
Page 1 of 1